A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Elton guest predictions...

Britney Spears
Rina Sawayama
Dua Lipa
Maybe Eminem or Lil Nas X or Jake Shears.
Dave Grohl, he seems to have been on everyone else’s

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Elton John on tv soon, I’ve just seen this bingo card and putting together one of my own to mark off comments my wife will make.
So far I’ve got -
Saw him at Live Aid…..He’s definitely a showman…he’s good on the piano :facepalm: FFS

I may just go and play ball in the garden with the dog.

IMG_1184.jpeg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Just been catching up with the Lightning Seeds set on iPlayer, great stuff

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I cannot deny my opinion of him has changed over the weekend. Really hope the Blossoms and him tour the Smiths Review
I don't understand why they weren't given a bigger stage at Glastonbury.

Brought the house down when they first did the Smiths gigs in 2021 (I was at the second one).

A guaranteed winner for festivals. Could have easily been Pyramid Stage.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I don't understand why they weren't given a bigger stage at Glastonbury.

Brought the house down when they first did the Smiths gigs in 2021 (I was at the second one).

A guaranteed winner for festivals. Could have easily been Pyramid Stage.
Secret set innit. Wasn’t billed even if it was one of the worst kept secrets this year. Took the same spot The Killers did in 2017 so actually quite a big spot for them to get.

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
Most looking forward to The War on Drugs Sunday evening, hoping for a full live stream or broadcast.
Massively biased but for me they absolutely smashed it, terrific set and best of the weekend imo. Only slight tinge of sadness was they didn’t do Thinking of a Place which is probably in my top five best songs ever made but at over ten minutes long I get it’s a huge chunk of their slot.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Cat was awesome, beautiful arrangements with the keyboards in particular sounding absolutely lush … and yes his voice (has altered, aged) but very well imho… interesting and brave set too… dipping into every part of his career… the crowd clearly lapped it, as did I.

As for the rest, not my cup of tea… no Ritchie, no Kosh 🎸

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here