Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glad all over

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
mixed feelings about this...

Why?

It's a song sung by a Tottenham band that the stripey nigels claim as their own-despite Blackpool claiming it before them.

And I'm feeling
Glad Ulloa.

They'll be looking for another club's song to steal soon-let's liberate The Dave Clark Five.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Let's hope the club get in on it too.

Play the song before the next game or at half time after super Leo has notched another?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What could be better than nicking the song that the Nigels nicked?

Not only have they suffered the ignomy of getting battered by their bitterest rivals, they are now looking at 'their song' being used against them. It really has been a very nice 2 days or so.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
415-277-flag146118.jpg

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I'm not sure this will work. I hate the song glad all over and it just doesn't quite fit. Remember it's Ujjoa, it doesn't seem to work. Although, if it can be pulled off, it would be good.
I think the basic Ohhhh Leo Ulllloooaaa (to the white stripes) is the best and coupled with a flag or banner, would be great!
I love the incentive and inventiveness of Brighton fans on NSC.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Why?

It's a song sung by a Tottenham band that the stripey nigels claim as their own-despite Blackpool claiming it before them.

And I'm feeling
Glad Ulloa.

They'll be looking for another club's song to steal soon-let's liberate The Dave Clark Five.
well that is why im on the fence, i love the idea of ripping a palase song to shreds.

but just hearing glad all over makes my skin crawl.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here