Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girona friendly

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh FFS some people are asking the ACTUAL score of the match.
I'm sorry for reporting the official score

But it really doesn't matter. The linos were non league standard. We won't get that in the prem.

The "official" score was 0-0 but the real life actual score was 2-0 - that is unquestionably how the players and staff will and should see it. The players celebrated the second goal! They were ignoring the officials by that stage, correctly.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
But it really doesn't matter.

Not really.
I read a couple of posts from fans asking the score and I could see some confusion, I got confused myself as I had been to the game and it was 0-0.
I just reported the official score, that's all.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not really.
I read a couple of posts from fans asking the score and I could see some confusion, I got confused myself as I had been to the game and it was 0-0.
I just reported the official score, that's all.

Fair enough. I guess my comment is more to hordes of pillocks on social media who didn't see the game, complaining that we drew 0-0 with lowly Girona, and citing it as the reason we need another striker (we do, but this game was NOT proof of that at all). For that reason it's important for the fans who missed the game to know we scored two legal goals wrongly disallowed, and the players treated them as goals.

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Mate what a shower of shite here, I'm annoyed because I made a point of getting to the ground almost an hour before KO to be greeted by a massive queue to a tin pot ticket office.
Went to the Crawley friendly and I know Crawley get some stick but hats off to the staff at that club with the organisation for the match. But Girona FC are going to be in the same league as Real Madrid and Barcelona FFS .

Glad I got in as you say, but didn't expect to come this far for a friendly and think I was going to miss it.

Thanks for clearing that up

I think :moo:

I view the irrelevance of the official score, we scored 2 perfectly good goals (no reason for them to disallowed, not even close) therefore taking an objective view of the game we done enough to have won without being troubled at all at the other end.

I'm sure that's how the coaching staff will be seeing it. You can't compensate for poor officiating only the teams own performance. CH I'm certain will be happy with it.

I view the irrelevance of the official score, we scored 2 perfectly good goals (no reason for them to disallowed, not even close) therefore taking an objective view of the game we done enough to have won without being troubled at all at the other end.

I'm sure that's how the coaching staff will be seeing it. You can't compensate for poor officiating only the teams own performance. CH I'm certain will be happy with it.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Any update on the red card will GM miss the City game?

From the Argus today.

Murray's exit will not affect his availability for Albion's first game in the Premier League against Manchester City at the Amex on August 12.

Hughton said: "I've been told by the referee we will be fine, because it's two yellows."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here