Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

girls hockey

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Disgusting, they should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. Straight after that ridiculous moment, one of them smashed the ball into another of our girls' knee from a few inches away. Talk about sportsmanship.

Were either of the incidents intentional? Hockey is a brutal game. Quite easy to get smashed by either a stick or a ball.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Were either of the incidents intentional? Hockey is a brutal game. Quite easy to get smashed by either a stick or a ball.

Yes, both of them. The commentators were absolutely disgusted by the ball to the knee incident in particular. Both looked very suspiciously deliberate.

Still, our ladies are once again winning. They'll make the quaters and lose gallanty, probably, but they look pretty handy actually.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham

easier to get smashed with beer or spirits though:drink::whisky: and marginaly less painfull hangovers seem to get worse as you get older

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Yes, both of them. The commentators were absolutely disgusted by the ball to the knee incident in particular. Both looked very suspiciously deliberate.

Still, our ladies are once again winning. They'll make the quaters and lose gallanty, probably, but they look pretty handy actually.

Love this, not a clue, so cover all angles. much like myself, I fancy them reaching the semis and losing the 3rd v 4th playoff. (once again not a clue.)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Love this, not a clue, so cover all angles. much like myself, I fancy them reaching the semis and losing the 3rd v 4th playoff. (once again not a clue.)

That's the good thing about the Olympics. :clap: You don't need to know anything about the sport, just tune in and watch and speak with an air of authority as if you know what you're nattering on about.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
It's a man game! Girls hockey

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
i think it is disgusting how some on here are objectifying these beautiful, strong women who are performing at the peak of their respective sports for the glory of the Olympic Spirit, NOT for your titillation.

having said that, please continue posting pictures of such women as they give me a chubby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here