Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gillingham Attendance

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
It may have been mentioned before but any guesses on the attendance for the Carling cup match? Looking at the stadium plan on the ticket website and the seats left I'd say about 10,000.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Maybe a year from now-but i would not judge from the 2 gates we have had on this one-i know it should not in theory be a great attendance but Falmer is new,a lot of people still want to go,who do not have a season ticket.....my estimate? at least 15,000

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Ive still got to purchase mine, should get onto that today really ....first game under lights is a must.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Only 2 blocks on the ticketing website have 'limited availability'. Even though you could easily get at least 3 seats together.

EDIT: I also don't understand why there isn't a greater demand for this game. Surely people who weren't at Spurs and non-STH's would do all they could to attend.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Ive still got to purchase mine, should get onto that today really ....first game under lights is a must.

a very good reason why to go.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I missed the spurs match....gutted big time, but dont intend in missing one more home game...EVER!!!

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
i hope 16,500 at least, i think a good performance and win v donny and people will not be able to wait till 20th for next match!!!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
It may have been mentioned before but any guesses on the attendance for the Carling cup match? Looking at the stadium plan on the ticket website and the seats left I'd say about 10,000.

How do you get to see the Stadium plan on the website?
Every time i click on it, it takes me to a page to update my details....

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The club really need to market this better as how many non-season ticket holders know they can buy tickets - also I guess anybody can get a ticket now, even if they haven't a "history".

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
disappointed the club didnt do memberships for league games as i think its going to be bloody hard to get tickets to them

I reckon it'll be fine once the exchange gets up and running and the novelty wears off a bit - but if we get off to a flyer who knows?

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
How do you get to see the Stadium plan on the website?
Every time i click on it, it takes me to a page to update my details....

I have this problem too. As someone just said you can not log on. Another way is to actually click update, then click home games again. That worked for me.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
It now says 'high volume activity' for me. Maybe lots of people are getting tickets after all!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The club really need to market this better as how many non-season ticket holders know they can buy tickets - also I guess anybody can get a ticket now, even if they haven't a "history".
I hope so, it certainly wasn't the case when they were selling Donny tickets as the woman in front of me (who had no purchase history) would have been happy to by a ticket to ANY match, but wasn't able to.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Only 2 blocks on the ticketing website have 'limited availability'. Even though you could easily get at least 3 seats together.

EDIT: I also don't understand why there isn't a greater demand for this game. Surely people who weren't at Spurs and non-STH's would do all they could to attend.

Is it on sale to anyone and everyone yet?

Couldn't the club be intending to promote it more nearer the time of the match if there is still plenty of seats available to try to get the more casual fan or interested outsider to come who may be unaware when they are able to buy tickets from? They could be waiting to see what happens first rather than risk spending on adverts when the game sells out naturally

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
my sister is going to be over from Holland next week and tried to register to buy a ticket but it seems that you can't do so on line which means she and her family of 4 won't be attending. Do we not want to grow the fanbase?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here