[Offers] Gillette Fusion 5 - Pack of 12 Blades for £10

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Does that give a close shave like a normal blade?

Closest you’ll get to it without doubt and I’ve tried a few! Heads a bit pricey but razor itself is cheap!

larus

Online site doesn't have this as on deal, so looks like it's probaby that one store you were in. Online, 8 pack is £21.50 or £12.50 for 4. The online sites for major retailers like Sainsburys normally mirror what's in store, with some online exclusive stuff too.

You’re right. I checked that too.

I don’t know what else you want me to tell you. I’m not sure if you’re accusing me of being full of sh1t.

I saw a f*cking insane price for blades which may be of interest to other people on here, and it seems that quite a few people either want to take the piss or make out I’m full of crap. Why bother eh! :shrug:

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
Was in Waitrose in Burgess Hill a couple of weeks ago and noticed had packs of 4 quattro titanium blades reduced from £3.75 to £0.75. Now quattro titaniums have for a long time been my blade of choice. Had to do a double take, but having done so and realising that my eyes weren't deceiving me, I proceeded to buy 15 boxes. The person at the checkout gave me a really strange look.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
After those ********s told us how aggressive us men are in their advert , i will never buy their misandristic shite again .

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
You’re right. I checked that too.

I don’t know what else you want me to tell you. I’m not sure if you’re accusing me of being full of sh1t.

I saw a f*cking insane price for blades which may be of interest to other people on here, and it seems that quite a few people either want to take the piss or make out I’m full of crap. Why bother eh! :shrug:

Wow. Passive aggressive. I'm in supply chain and this sort of thing actually interests me, sadly enough.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I use a double-edge safety razor, best shave I've ever had. Blades cost about £8/9 for 100. A decent razor will cost about £20 and will last a lifetime.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
After those ********s told us how aggressive us men are in their advert , i will never buy their misandristic shite again .

I'm not familiar with the ad you refer to but having read some of the reactions on this thread I'm thinking they might have a valid point.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I'm not familiar with the ad you refer to but having read some of the reactions on this thread I'm thinking they might have a valid point.

The ad was pulled because it was seriously patronising and offensive , try youtube .

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I made a revelatory discovery a few years ago; I realised that the blades become blunt not through shaving use, but from oxidation of the blades’ cutting surface. So after every shave I blow the excess water off the blades and then use a cotton bud to apply a light coating of oil (I use bio oil, but any beard oil would do the job just as well. I suppose olive oil would do the trick too, but wouldn’t smell as nice). Now I only tend to replace my blade after around 6 months or so.

Sorry if this sounds a little like Viz Top Tips!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports