Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giles Barnes

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
Just been released from West Brom, now a free agent. 22yo attacking midfielder with plenty of experience in the top 2 division. Do we reckon he's worth taking a look at?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Very highly rated a couple of years ago. I'm not sure how he has done this year. Maybe worth a look.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Just been released from West Brom, now a free agent. 22yo attacking midfielder with plenty of experience in the top 2 division. Do we reckon he's worth taking a look at?

Even if everyone on here did think him worthy of a look, it matters only what Sir Gus thinks

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Saw him a year or so ago, looked pretty good.

FFF

Apr 3, 2010
They have also released Gianni Zuiverloon and Abdoulaye Méïté who are both definately worth a look.

Oatway4England

Mar 17, 2011
Zuiverloon?!?!? Have they. I've always rated him looks a promising right back think hes pretty young aswell aint he?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Had a lot of talent, released by us as they though he was a crock. Done nothing since then to disprove it. Definitely worth a look on a pas you go deal or whatever. Suspect his ego would have him looking higher up the food chain than Brighton right now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Grrat player a few yrs back for Derby I believe. Gone v quiet recently. Reminds me of Huddlestone.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Great player. My Derby supporting mate used to rave about him being the next big thing in English football.
Just a shame he seems to be made of balsa wood.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'd be happy with any of those three coming here, but wages may be a stumbling block

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Decent suggestion, I also think we should look at Ramon Nunez who's out of contract at Leeds at the end of the season, Had a spell on loan at Scunthorpe and was quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here