Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giffgaff

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Thanks & appreciated! Hope you enjoy paying a lot less for your mobile!

No worries mate, I still have 5 months left on my contract, it's only cos I'm moving flat to somewhere that doesn't get signal, I'm about to have an argument with 3 to get my phone unlocked and drop my contract price to minimum. This is going to be interesting......

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No worries mate, I still have 5 months left on my contract, it's only cos I'm moving flat to somewhere that doesn't get signal, I'm about to have an argument with 3 to get my phone unlocked and drop my contract price to minimum. This is going to be interesting......

I'm not entirely sure, but 3 might actually use the O2 network for their service like GG do, and you may find the sim works without unlocking. Worth a try when the sim arrives, however unlocking is preferable meaning you can use any sim when abroad etc.

Lewes' best seagull

Jan 31, 2008
I could do with some help. The Giffgaff deals are INFINITELY better than the Vodafone PAYG I'm currently on (and they don't pay any tax, so I've been meaning to move providers for a while now) However, my phone is an old blackberry designed for vodafone use and I can't just put in a Giffgaff sim.

So I understand I have to unlock my phone, but a quick google search has left me none-the-wiser, how much should I be paying for this and can anyone recommend somewhere to do it?

Looking to spend as little as possible so I can get rid of Vodafone and onto Giffgaff - would it simply be better if I got a new phone? Appreciate any advice.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I could do with some help. The Giffgaff deals are INFINITELY better than the Vodafone PAYG I'm currently on (and they don't pay any tax, so I've been meaning to move providers for a while now) However, my phone is an old blackberry designed for vodafone use and I can't just put in a Giffgaff sim.

So I understand I have to unlock my phone, but a quick google search has left me none-the-wiser, how much should I be paying for this and can anyone recommend somewhere to do it?

Looking to spend as little as possible so I can get rid of Vodafone and onto Giffgaff - would it simply be better if I got a new phone? Appreciate any advice.

Most mobile phone shops should be able to do it. I think Vodafone can help as well VODAFONE UNLOCKING

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here