Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giant screen on the pitch for Boro game

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Those of you that have already bought tickets - are you given a seat number or is it un-allocated? Makes a difference as a group of us want to go together

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
unreserved seating mate

no idea how u buy the car park ticket though.

any ideas if I can use my space in the uni for this game?

You can buy Bennett's Field parking for £5 under the 'Travel'... 'Car Parking' option on the ticket website... no mention of Uni or Bridge parking.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
(No idea where your seat is, but) I'd strongly advise trying to get seats as close to the centre as possible. Don't know what model of screen is coming in (this is my industry) but there is a wide disparity in the viewable angles between manufacturers / models.

its unreserved seating

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good news BUT the negative side of me thinks it'll just make a show of ourselves & be horrible if we lose. We're still fairly large outsiders after all...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
No point buying yet, could all go horribly wrong still....

Yeah there are some on here googling hotels in the Wembley area for 29th May.

Really don't like this, but I just don't like tempting fate and lead to complacency against Derby. I'll be delighted to be called an idiot come 2.30pm on Monday if we win or draw

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Stuff like this being organised makes me feel genuinely privileged to have an actual match ticket for the Riverside.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here