Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giant screen on the pitch for Boro game

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
confirmed on The Albion website that you can drink in the stands ! Its going to be some day

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anyone know how big said screens are?

image.jpeg

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Apologies if this question has previously been asked, can't be arsed too trawl through the thread, but does anyone know whether our concessionary travel via our season ticket will be available to and from the Amex?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Apologies if this question has previously been asked, can't be arsed too trawl through the thread, but does anyone know whether our concessionary travel via our season ticket will be available to and from the Amex?

I would be almost certain that it won't

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

Nope you'll need to buy a ticket for travel.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

I've not seen anything about this on the official website but I wouldn't think the concession would be in place as it isn't a home game.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Definite No. Says on the print-at-home and the website that travel is *Not* included.

Not sure whether Southern are planning to staff up and enforce the barriers or just let it be an "honesty" system though.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I have a spare Beam back ticket originally for the North Stand , if anybody needs one pm me with an email address and will send the pdf .

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
As mentioned on another thread (but this one's more relevant), if you're in the lounges, you have to stay in there. So everyone that bagged a £2 ticket should be feeling happy... you can sit in the sun and mingle with anyone you want, while we try to peer through the glass to get some atmosphere. Not chuffed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here