Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Ghislaine Maxwell

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
As I recall, Richard Branson was all too keen to release a dodgy video of Jeremy Corbyn on one of his trains when he thought it would damage him, so I assume he’ll have no issue with other alleged videos being released for judgement?
True or not, the way of the world and trial by media means it's going to damage his already failing airline.

Wouldn't be shocked if he stepped back completely for a bit.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I saw a bit of this last night and it was fascinating the way the names 'leaked' were reported in different media. The right-leaning ones went big on Clinton, but not a hint of a mention of Trump. Prince Andrew was missing from a lot of UK publications, but that wasn't the case in the US. Branson used throughout, probably because he'd not been linked by many titles and is probably disliked by plenty (for things other than the Epstein stuff!).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
there is a list awaiting release from court documents apparently ...:smile:
Amazing coincidence, I saw the headline of the daily mail today that claimed that Gizza was at parties with Epstein and other guests included that prince bloke who can't sweat, and a couple of other names I recognized. Clinton; could be Bill, could be Hil, could be Morrison. It seems that the Mail recons that lots of public figures have met and socialized. Other newspapers were running other stories. The Express was suggesting that some liberal MP should resign over the post office scandal. I knew it was the liberals to blame! Anyway, I was heartened to see that our newspapers continue to provide the sort of stories their readers want. :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
….interesting that with all these documents listing out the rich and powerful men who allegedly abused and raped young women at these “ parties”, the only one rotting in jail is in fact a woman!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Amazing coincidence, I saw the headline of the daily mail today that claimed that Gizza was at parties with Epstein and other guests included that prince bloke who can't sweat, and a couple of other names I recognized. Clinton; could be Bill, could be Hil, could be Morrison. It seems that the Mail recons that lots of public figures have met and socialized. Other newspapers were running other stories. The Express was suggesting that some liberal MP should resign over the post office scandal. I knew it was the liberals to blame! Anyway, I was heartened to see that our newspapers continue to provide the sort of stories their readers want. :wink:
there are documentaries on line that have already uncovered what went on and who was involved ....the 12 million paid by the sweetness wonder to the aussie strumpet has resulted in a gagging order , i dare say other women involved have ben "contacted" and been "encouraged" one way or another to maintain their silence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here