Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Getting to Wolves

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Hi all. Simple question as you're closer to these things than other online sources. I'll be in the UK for only four days from next Wednesday evening. In theory, that means a chance to go to Wolves away. In practice, it looks a dead loss with train strikes and no realistic other options. Is it? I'd probably be travelling from London.

Catreptile

Mar 25, 2011
Eastbourne
Hi all. Simple question as you're closer to these things than other online sources. I'll be in the UK for only four days from next Wednesday evening. In theory, that means a chance to go to Wolves away. In practice, it looks a dead loss with train strikes and no realistic other options. Is it? I'd probably be travelling from London.

JoeKidd

Mar 15, 2015
Try via Reading to Wolverhampton. That's the way we're going.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
There seems to be a reduced but timetabled service on the Chiltern Line up to Birmingham. Hourly train which i believe has been reduced since the strike announcement. Group Save available on this route too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here