Getting to the stadium

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Right, I've got 4 hours of college free, so I'm going to go to see the Falmer site for the first time, so can anyone help me with directions from Falmer station? Cheers

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
If you can't find the stadium site from the railway station then you might as well give up college straight away and join Tiddles on the scrapheap.

It's, like, right there.

Well just incase, like I said, it's my first time going to Falmer so for all I knew it might of been 30 minutes away or so, but thank you.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Right, I've got 4 hours of college free, so I'm going to go to see the Falmer site for the first time, so can anyone help me with directions from Falmer station? Cheers
Jeez what a Grade A moron. What are you doing at college? Cleaning it?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Seems a reasonable enough question - I've never had cause to get the train to Falmer myself.

FF you can probably work it out from:

Google Maps

and this picture:

0,,10433~7066289,00.jpg

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Fair enough question I'd have said. Is there a footpath - or do you have to go around the road ?

FF - ignore the intolerant responses. Perhaps they think they look smart - I don't know.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Fair enough question I'd have said. Is there a footpath - or do you have to go around the road ?

FF - ignore the intolerant responses. Perhaps they think they look smart - I don't know.

fair enough i'd say too. the station is set down amongst trees and you cannot see falmer from the train, at least i can't every day i pass through. i'd imagine that you can from the platform, but what's wrong with him asking?

plain and simple bullying imho.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Poor bloke, he was only asking! LOL.

I got lost myself!

If you're coming from Brighton cross the rail bridge then turn left along the footpath. After about 50 metres turn right up a footpath that runs next to some tennis courts(?) and some sort of pitch. At the end there are some steps that lead up to Uni buildings, follow and walk towards the left hand side, pass a barrier onto Village way and your there....I think.

Anyway as others have said you really can't miss the thing, once you've crossed the railway bridge it stands big time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports