Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting tickets in the home end at Anfield

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Sorry if this is covered elsewhere but...any chance of one or two of these? Are Liverpool likely to sell out? We can't be that big a draw for their fans.

I don't care about not being able to cheer and whatnot: I've never been to Anfield - it's the only big proper ground that I've missed out on so far.

And never mind Jimmy Case: can't they get Robbie Fowler and Mrs David Belloti on the pitch at half time?

Maccaman

Jan 29, 2012
Very unlikely, I have a mate who is a season ticket holder there, and they obviously get first choice, but they also have around 40,000 'members', and that number is growing fast.....!!

( Currently their waiting list for fans to get a season ticket lies at 14 years from first application...!!! ) Yes i did say 14 YEARS..!!??!! OMG..

Members got first choice of tickets before season ticket holders who were not in the ''auto cup scheme'', for the Oldham and Man Utd games, so as they sold out for both of those games, it would be safe to say, another sell out is on the cards.

Apparently, members who bought tickets for the Oldham game, also went into that scheme, so they automatically just get one, without even having to apply again..

Tickets for games at Anfield rarely, if ever, go on general sale either, as they dont need to, so you mght have to tout it, if you want one in their end.....!

Also, my mate has said that they have sold out for every FA Cup home game for the past god knows how long, even for the Havant and Waterlooville game, a few years ago....!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like it's going to be fab fun filled day..

Good Luck, but if you manage it let us know....

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
I might have asked the same question. Maccaman would have appeared to supply the definitive answer.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Thanks Maccaman

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I suspect it will be fairly easy to get tickets for the away end, especially if it is a Sunday match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here