Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting the train home with a 5 year old.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
So in the end we left our seats around 30 seconds before the final whistle and headed straight for the train.Everywhere was manic but it was fine.

Everything went as expected.I expected to be impressed by the Amex and I was.It was such a beautiful day for our first game.
It was a little surreal hunting around for a shirt inside the shop when I had done exactly the same thing at the Nou Camp
2 saturdays previously.£72 for a shirt over there but only £35 at Brighton.Now that's more like it.

I expected not to be impressed by my seat position and I wasn't.Row F of lower east is just too low.
Next time I will have to go much higher but also make sure we are at the front.To do that we probably
will have to come out of the family stand.My son struggled a bit in the first half to see over
people in front but it was a little better second half as some people didn't return after half time.

The game itself from my point of view was pretty bad.I hope next time is much better.

I noticed a number of children who were paying no attention to the game.
A family of 5 in front of me with 3 kids didn't return after the first half.Waste of money.

Roll on next game.At least it will be cheaper as I've now brought the top.:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here