Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting out of League 1 - Playing football

Kept a close eye on the Brighton game whilst at Reading yesterday (well until my phone battery ran out from it's heavy use!) - delighted with the result which goes to prove you don't have to play hoofball to get results in league 1.

Hats off to Poyet and his team for sticking to their principles, lets hope he keeps it that way whoever Brighton play - it's so much better to watch. :bowdown:

Swansea were champions a few years ago playing a similar style so it can (and I'm sure WILL) be done.

Brighton v Swansea 1st league game at Falmer next season? :drool:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Kept a close eye on the Brighton game whilst at Reading yesterday (well until my phone battery ran out from it's heavy use!) - delighted with the result which goes to prove you don't have to play hoofball to get results in league 1.

Hats off to Poyet and his team for sticking to their principles, lets hope he keeps it that way whoever Brighton play - it's so much better to watch. :bowdown:

Swansea were champions a few years ago playing a similar style so it can (and I'm sure WILL) be done.

Brighton v Swansea 1st league game at Falmer next season? :drool:
Yeah that would be great and know doubt a fair few rucks:lolol:

Did you bring many here yesterday?:thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just make sure you get every lump and bump out of that pitch at Falmer, as we will need a really good surface to tippy tap our way to the top of the Championship :thumbsup:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
& by having Marcos Painter.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
was the swansea fan that text into the football league wishing brighton good luck you nj?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
No - Another Swansea \ Brighton fan? Bloody gloryhunter :rant:

it was probably just that lzzie getting confused again.

it's good to see the swans doing well, i must admit i thought brendon rodgers was an odd choice but the proof is in the pudding, up to fourth!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Thank you for Marcos Painter. :bowdown:

Thank you for Marcos Painter. :bowdown:

He's another player who (fortunately for Brighton) found himself unable to prove his worth to a new manager after a long-term injury. I, like many Swans fans, was incredulous when Sousa let him go for sod all.

He's a premiership quality player - hopefully he'll go on to prove that in the next few years here in Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here