Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting Borussia Dortmund tickets...

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Hello men,

Thought I'd try and tap into your extensive knowledge and see if anyone has ever been to a Borussia Dortmund game and how easy/hard it was to get tickets? They have Germany's biggest stadium and obviously they are very well supported, but just wondered if you can rock up to the ground and buy on the day (as you can at Barcelona).

Can't find much online so any help would be much appreciated!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
One of THE euro footy experiences in my view. Amazing ground, amazing atmosphere, plus you will drink an amazing amount of beer! Plus they're the top team in Germany at the moment. A mate bought some tickets online, but you can also phone them to ask about tickets - they spoke english. You will need to buy in advance. Just dial them up and see where it takes you!

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Cheers my good man, we are booking early flights for the proposed Haye vs Vitali fight in Dusseldorf on March 3rd but wanted to get tickets to this if the Haye fight fell thru. Regardless of that i'm with you, looks to be a must visit for any football fan - i'll call the ticket office. Thanks for your help.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
they are at home to Mianz that weekend.Borussia Dortmund website is excellent and in English too, ticket section is in german but buying tickets on line is no problem at all, i go over 3 or 4 times a season. Big terrace behind the goal is sold out with season tickets so will have to be a seat which will cost about £40.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Cheers spoonie. So you reckon i'll have no problem at all getting the tickets? How soon before will game will the mainz tickets be available on general sale to non members?

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I think about 4 weeks before, keep checking.The game will sell out but will probably be available for a few days once they go on general sale.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
they are at home to Mianz that weekend.Borussia Dortmund website is excellent and in English too, ticket section is in german but buying tickets on line is no problem at all, i go over 3 or 4 times a season. Big terrace behind the goal is sold out with season tickets so will have to be a seat which will cost about £40.

that's what we did. should be a good game, is that english/german lad still tearing things up for Mainz? I'd live to get on that terrace some day... is it ever possible?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Hello men,

Thought I'd try and tap into your extensive knowledge and see if anyone has ever been to a Borussia Dortmund game and how easy/hard it was to get tickets? They have Germany's biggest stadium and obviously they are very well supported, but just wondered if you can rock up to the ground and buy on the day (as you can at Barcelona).

Can't find much online so any help would be much appreciated!

Email this lovely lady (I think) Kai.Riemann@bvb.de at the club and she will sort everything out for you, and post you the tickets.

Fantastic stadium, fantastic atmosphere. English football could learn a lot from it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here