Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GET your CHEQUE book out Bloom

zamoraace

Jan 3, 2009
30000 season TICKETS sold and not a PENNY paid for new players.

IS Tony BLOOM Dick TIGHTS son ?

Lol... I hardly ever comment on things here as keep things to myself as just not worth the grief.. however could not resist this one as come by 31st August I look forward to seeing you eat humble pie, as only if you knew what was going on behind the scenes you would not be saying this. If what is planned comes off from what I have heard it is not just going to be amazing it will be a huge coup. Dont believe all the crap about we havent got this and we havent got that as money is there but with agents being what they are it is like having to play poker which Tony is good at and it is going to be a waiting game. Personally I am happy to wait as one certainly will be a 50/50 right to the final wire. I will not reply to any messages but I cannot wait for the season to start and yes the result was poor tonight but could be the reality check we need.

Thanks to all those that make NSC a special place!!:)

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Lol... I hardly ever comment on things here as keep things to myself as just not worth the grief.. however could not resist this one as come by 31st August I look forward to seeing you eat humble pie, as only if you knew what was going on behind the scenes you would not be saying this. If what is planned comes off from what I have heard it is not just going to be amazing it will be a huge coup. Dont believe all the crap about we havent got this and we havent got that as money is there but with agents being what they are it is like having to play poker which Tony is good at and it is going to be a waiting game. Personally I am happy to wait as one certainly will be a 50/50 right to the final wire. I will not reply to any messages but I cannot wait for the season to start and yes the result was poor tonight but could be the reality check we need.

wot a load of NSC shite. If you know some thing why dont you say instead of acting like some sort of super fan. buy your scratch card and get back on the coach...................

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Hes paid £100 million out of his own pocket for our amazing stadium you ungrateful knob. If it wasnt for him, we wouldnt have a football club to support. Or we would be in the conference. Simple fact.
You think he's tight ? FFS .

An easy catch for Ernest this one :laugh:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
as far as people being cryptic with players joining etc goes, let them have their moment. I dont care. As i know the 6 winning lottery numbers for next saturday. i'm not going to tell you what they are, cause you'll all take a share of my winnings. But when they all come up, which they will, i'll let you all know how right i was.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Ernest is fishing and you have taken not only the BaIT you've taken the full bait box and ernest's full EnGliSh SauSAge with it as WeLl

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's always a thing of great beauty.

I say it each season at this time of year, but my memory instantly goes back to:-

'Ipswich PSF is a must win game'

That was legendary.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
And the money from Elliott Bennett

:D

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Oh go on let the
catbag.jpg

You know you want to......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here