Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get your arses to Coventry.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Supers will be there, I trust everyone who went to Spurs will be there by default, no point asking really.

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Tesco in Disguise said:
just checked the website and it says allocation of 1500. don't know where 4000 came from. though i do remember going 2 seasons ago and we were given something like the best part of the length of the ground.

i think the allocation will be increased if we need it- which by the sounds of things we will do. should hopefully be going now need to speak to my dad he's away on business at the mo. Sent off for rotherham ticks yesterday we should def get them the ticket office said today.

You back in st.albans yet? i've been trying to get my head down with work today after a couple of days off- failed miserably so far.

Looking forward to preston never been to deepdale before

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
can anyone confirm that it is pay on the day. i would love to take my son (little hampden aged 7). is it safe for him?

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
hampden park said:
can anyone confirm that it is pay on the day. i would love to take my son (little hampden aged 7). is it safe for him?

i spoke to the ticket office today and she was confident it'll be pay on the day. Not confirmed yet though!

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
I was told over a week ago that it would be pay on the day.I hope they are right as quite a few of us going do not have tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here