Get the Amex on Fifa 12 Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
Falmer Project team "To do" list

1- Design and build an immense state of the art football stadium
2- Make sure cowboys dont get anywhere near building site to avoid "A Colchester"
3- Convince a decent well known Brand to sponsor above stadium
4- Get on the phone to EA Sports to get The Amex on Fifa 12

:falmer:

How Many Phone calls would it take?
Surely American Express would stump up a couple of quid for it.
If Fifa wants to remain a credible Football game its got to have the best stadiums in the country. :laugh:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
seriously would be amazing! i hate renaming similar looking stadiums to The Amex when we could have the real thing made! :D

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That is genuinely the sort of thing that would get youngsters into following the Albion ahead of "Top 4" clubs. You may think "nah" but I think this sorta thing for kids at a young age would seem MEGA COOL.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
That is genuinely the sort of thing that would get youngsters into following the Albion ahead of "Top 4" clubs. You may think "nah" but I think this sorta thing for kids at a young age would seem MEGA COOL.

very true as long as it looks as impressive as the real thing

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Great idea, and I'd love it personally (as would all Albion fans I imagine). However, are there even any English stadiums outside of the Premier League in FIFA11? I know they have generic lower league stadiums like Ivy Lane & Crown Lane, but I don't think they even have an official Championship stadium in there. Even though Amex are a huge company, I don't think Amex being in FIFA would generate enough use for them (or EA) to even consider it. Could still be worth enquiring about - several thousand times over!

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Worth an Ask the Club question - by someone who knows what they're talking about, obviously ...

Sep 1, 2010
Surely the game designers would just add it by proxy once its completed. do they have all the stadiums on fifa or not?

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Great idea, and I'd love it personally (as would all Albion fans I imagine). However, are there even any English stadiums outside of the Premier League in FIFA11? I know they have generic lower league stadiums like Ivy Lane & Crown Lane, but I don't think they even have an official Championship stadium in there. Even though Amex are a huge company, I don't think Amex being in FIFA would generate enough use for them (or EA) to even consider it. Could still be worth enquiring about - several thousand times over!

They had St James' Park when Newcastle were in the Championship, although admittedly they had already had the ground on previous games.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
There was a poster on here who was asking for Brighton details for FIFA11 I think months ago but can't remember his name. It might have even been for FIFA10 last year, but there was deffo someone who had something to do with the finer details for certain clubs on here and he was responsible for updating the Albion's details on the great game. Failing that, isn't someone at Swindon something to do with EA sports/FIFA as they have the latest FIFA game as sponsor on their away kit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports