Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get Steve Cotterill quick

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
I think he would be perfect for the Albion lets get there quick before Stockport do..

:clap2: :clap2:

cotterill_270.jpg

_38322845_cotterill300.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
What I've seen of Cotterill style of football when we've played each other is to direct for my likeing. We are used to keeping the ball on the floor.

But when coppell goes we are limited to desent managers. Need a long holiday. :)

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
It's the fact that Cotterill has already jumped ship and left one club in the sh*t - not a good record for what we are looking for right now - continuity

PLEASE STAY SC!!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Booker before Cotterill for me.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Rather have Ian Dowie.

Cotterill has ambitions above his sation and any sign of him doing well, he'll be off like a shot to a higher level aka Mickey
Cotterill plays kick and rush stylee (well at Chelts he did).

Dowie - although one of the ugliest managers in the league seems to talk some sense IMHO whenever he's on Sky.

The money Dowie has to play with at Oldham and what he has achieved show what he's capable of. Though I expect it will be a lot more money than what Dick Knight will give him to play with.....
:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i wouldnt mind seeing cotteril down here

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Booker, no question.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
coach03 said:
That was a case of playing the style with the resources at your disposal. Cotterill's all badged up and has good contacts.

And would probably stay till Xmas when he would take over some struggling 1st div team.

Long ball, no loyalty - why risk taking him on with our record of holding onto managers?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Coppell hasn't left yet. He's only spoken to Reading. We spoke to many managers before apointing Hinsh.

Booker will be annoyed if he doesn't get it, again.

Booker isn't the man for the job if SC goes.

Cotterill would probably take us up but he would quit if someone came in.

My personal choice would be Kinnear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here