Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get on!

Odds On

Aug 3, 2003
Any one wanting a bet on Div 2 must take full advantage of Paddy Power's more than genorous odds today with QPR at a huge 13/2
My advise is get on now b4 the price crashes, some bookies are going as low as 4/1 and if they go in and win the first couple of games they will be slashed to 3/1 clear Fav's???

Last edited:

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
If you really want people to bet with your bosses, the least you could do in trying to persuade us is to learn to spell...

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
JEM said:
If you really want people to bet with your bosses, the least you could do in trying to persuade us is to learn to spell...

I got the impression that this guy was a QPR fan taking the piss?

Aren't Chelski worth a few bob on a double of Champions league qualification and either the FA or League Cup (whatever the latter is called this week)?

Not sure of the odds as I'm not much of a betting man, but perhaps one or two of you out there know??!!

:dunce:

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
If your into spreadbetting it is worth going high on Spurs for the season. Bethilo are offering them at 49.5 points. They got more than that last season and with Bobby banging in the goals I reckon they'll do even better.

Odds On

Aug 3, 2003
Hey Guys,

Me again and im not a QPR supporter and have always supported Btn (and yes i cant spell)

Just to let you know i backed Btn to win Div 3 £100 e/w, and i backed Btn to win Div 2 the folling season. And yes 13/2 was snapped up with Paddy Power now 3/1.
Last year i also backed Best Mate at 3/1 who won at 6/4 so it was only a pointer. I would love Btn to win this year but you cant let your heart rule your bets!
Oh and if you fancy a double have Man U to win and fulham to go down Get on!:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here