Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get on valencia now 11-2

GET ON VALENCIA NOW 11-2, they're 1-0 down after 20 mins and 11-2 to win it.. 70 minutes to score two and they have david silva, david villa and juan mata? easy money..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good call 3-1 now........

To Mallorca

I like my signature because I feel it keeps HseagullsH grounded :lol:

haha yes! well to be fair if you'd gone with my other tips including lazio at 3-1 and zenit then you'd still be up on todays betting..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
GET ON VALENCIA NOW 11-2, they're 1-0 down after 20 mins and 11-2 to win it.. 70 minutes to score two and they have david silva, david villa and juan mata? easy money..

About as useful as an Uncle Spielberg racing certainty. :)

Mallorca are AMAZING at home. ??? What prat would back the away side when 2-0 down to them?
actually when i did it they were 1-0 down with 70 minutes to play. Prat i think not..

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
actually when i did it they were 1-0 down with 70 minutes to play. Prat i think not..

:laugh: Oh dear. Again, do you know ANYTHING about Spanish football? look at the breakdown of the table. Mallorca are where they are in the league BECAUSE of their home form. It's a very brave/crazy man indeed who backs the away win when they take the lead at home.

:laugh: Oh dear. Again, do you know ANYTHING about Spanish football? look at the breakdown of the table. Mallorca are where they are in the league BECAUSE of their home form. It's a very brave/crazy man indeed who backs the away win when they take the lead at home.

alright no need to talk to me like i'm retard.. plus that's why it was such good odds but with a team like valencia it was worth a punt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here