Get in the hole

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adsgull

Feb 27, 2012
Southwick
People who shout this should have their testicles mangled and then be shot especially if they are on a par 5 it does my head in and it ruins the viewing of golf for the tv viewer:annoyed:

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Yep, cant stand it.Par five with several hundred yards to go and they make it sound like a five footer. still im sure the europeans wont lower themselves

Europe to win by 2 points ( i hope )

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Esp on the tee of a 547 yard par 5.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Agreed.

Rory just went over the green, and some yankie ******* **** was just shouting 'Woo! WHOOOO! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!
******* useless waste of gods earth yankie *****

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just reminded me of the 'get it forward' gang 2 rows behind me. I'm sure they'll be giving us all their 'insight' tomorrow.:banghead:

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
My wife really annoys me when she keeps shouting `GET IN THE HOLE!!`when I`m trying to be romantic.

thats what she said to us LOL - only joking

Adsgull

Feb 27, 2012
Southwick
You really should make allowances for the fact that they are American, and therefore stupid.

I know but they could at least have a sniper somewhere to shoot the bastards when they do it. I know they are mostly plebs but I won't make allowances for the fact that they are as thick as pig shit

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
"Get in the Trees!" was one I heard earlier :facepalm:

10 all now :)

USA generally lack class and their fans are embarrassing. Mickelson shows plenty of class though, both in his play and his sportsmanship.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Get in the hole GET IN THE HOLE justice has been done get in the f***ing hole !!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah keegan Bradley eat shit coz shit happens :lolol:
:cool: :lol: :guitar: punk: :D :bigwave: :cheers:
Every member of NSC I wanna give you all a big :kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports