Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

German football fans

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Only hate the Germans when it comes to playing against them at the football.

Hate's too strong a word for me when it comes to the Germans,..............but the Argies,.........that's a different story.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would agree, beautiful City, Sunday lunch in the Schlüssel Before the flight home is a tradition. Nice to see you back.

I used to spend many a Friday/Saturday night in the Altstat drinking alt.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
We got a megaphone guy at Brno in Czech Republic , not the biggest of crowds but they do know how to sing , the megaphone guy keeps singing waving arms every minute of the game in every game , gets every body singing ., the atmosphere is great .

Megaphone 'could do a job' at the Albion !!! ??? Knowing England it would not be allowed because of health and safety or some bollocks.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I had a brilliant time in Germany in the late 70's when I was doing my bit for queen and country. I still have my Schalke scarf, it was the closest I could get to B&HA over there!

life on mars 73

Oct 19, 2010
I'm a Rot Weiss Essen fan....lived over there in the 70's, had a great time. Agree with all the comments about how much fun German football is - have a mate in Dortmund, hoping to see a game there sometime next year.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
We got a megaphone guy at Brno in Czech Republic , not the biggest of crowds but they do know how to sing , the megaphone guy keeps singing waving arms every minute of the game in every game , gets every body singing ., the atmosphere is great .

Megaphone 'could do a job' at the Albion !!! ??? Knowing England it would not be allowed because of health and safety or some bollocks.

Actually, it could be helpfull. It would get everybody to sing in time, and have songs sung at the correct pace (SBTS).

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

It wouldn't be that, but NSC would go into meltdown as someone might cringe or something.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Nothing in England compares to the intensity of German and other European football atmospheres..

Are we not good enough compared to your precious Australia support?

And OP Big difference compared to Brighton and Hove Albion and Dortmund....

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Went to an 1860 Munich match at the Allianz arena at end of September, was 15€ to pay on the day, could sit or stand in the block we was in, drink beer and smoke if you wanted and the crowd of 20,000 generated a really good atmosphere in a 70,000 capacity stadium!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here