Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Geography test

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Was doing a pub quiz once and you had to name all the land locked counties in the UK.

Failed miserably!

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
40. Missed off a few of the northern ones and <mod edit not to spoil the fun for others>

Last edited by a moderator:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
My geography is AWFUL. I got 28 and then a complete mind blank.

It's horrible when the list pops up at the end and there are SO many you should have remembered.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Only got 34 before the brain-freeze , completely ignored the Isle of Wight and spent too much time faffing about East Yorkshire which is supposedly the East Riding of Yorkshire.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I got 45.
County Durham and Shropshire eluded me and I never knew that East Yorkshire was really called "East riding of yorkshire"

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
44 for me, although how you are supposed to get City of London when it is too small to appear on the map I do not know.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I got 45.
County Durham and Shropshire eluded me and I never knew that East Yorkshire was really called "East riding of yorkshire"

I didn't get that one either, kept putting East Riding in but could not work out why it was not having it.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Got all but these:
Buckinghamshire, City of London, Derbyshire, East Riding of Yorkshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Rutland, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire,

and I did a Geography degree...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here