Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General sale for arsenal

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
So if the ticket pricing is right for the Arsenal game because all the seats have been sold, does that mean that the tickets for league games are over-priced? After all, there has been an ever-increasing number of empty seats this season and even with Barber inflating the numbers, the crowds at the Amex are diminishing.

Just a thought!

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
So if the ticket pricing is right for the Arsenal game because all the seats have been sold, does that mean that the tickets for league games are over-priced? After all, there has been an ever-increasing number of empty seats this season and even with Barber inflating the numbers, the crowds at the Amex are diminishing.

Just a thought!

But remember that many of the empty seats at league matches have been sold (although they probably won't be next season...)

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
As of about 10 mins ago it was 833 to go. So, with the remainder of the 'previous booker' sales today and 2 extra ticket sales for Season Ticket Holders tomorrow - this will definitely sell out - there won't be any general onsale for Arsenal fans to nab them.
As at 16:43 - 868 to shift

At this rate, definitely won't sell out. Pricing clearly wrong.

As of about 10 mins ago it was 833 to go. So, with the remainder of the 'previous booker' sales today and 2 extra ticket sales for Season Ticket Holders tomorrow - this will definitely sell out - there won't be any general onsale for Arsenal fans to nab them.

I can guarantee you, 100%, that tickets have already gone to Arsenal fans.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Some tickets sold Saturday 7pm there is still loads of tickets depends on what browser you use I used Internet Explorer on Saturday and a lot of the areas were sold out,
yet when I went on today using google chrome there were 233 tickets available for the area that I wanted on Saturday??????

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
If we had started selling to STH, previous bookers and the general public with no history at the same time, this would have sold out on day 1. It only seems a slow 'sell out' because of the staggering of buyers.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Think the tics are going well seeing its on TV

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
If we're taking this long to sell out ARSENAL AT HOME surely that will show the club category a prices are obscene for this level
We have hardly sold ANY non-season tickets for Ipswich on Wednesday night.

Anyone know how many Ipswich are bringing? Is going to look a small crowd in the ground. Half full? (or half empty?).

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
If we're taking this long to sell out ARSENAL AT HOME surely that will show the club category a prices are obscene for this level

Why should the club care how long it takes to sell out, as long as it does?
If they have a choice between
a) a low price and a quick sell out
b) a higher price, staggered sales, and a slower sell out
It makes sense to go for b) and maximise revenue from what could be a one-off event this season, and add to the coffers to spend on players and/or further reduce the losses.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Can be no coincidence that the block(s) selling the fastest are SW(S1G especially) and the South end of the East...... right next to the away support.
These areas are going to be infested with grubby Arsenal fans.....
I really do hope not, SWC for me, I really don't want them there.

Jan 30, 2008
Why should the club care how long it takes to sell out, as long as it does?
If they have a choice between
a) a low price and a quick sell out
b) a higher price, staggered sales, and a slower sell out
It makes sense to go for b) and maximise revenue from what could be a one-off event this season, and add to the coffers to spend on players and/or further reduce the losses.
do you really believe that.........
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here