Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General sale for arsenal

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A pint with Reich would be infinitely preferable to a pint with a sanctimonious bore like yourself Easy.

Or a grizzling ninny like you. If its too expensive for you then simply exercise your right to bore off and don't bother with it. Nobody cares.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Barber is playing you like a harpsichord then...

If there is really only 1 seat left in W1I unsold then I'll wear a Palace shirt on Wednesday night.

The extremities of WSL are the last seats to be sold in the stadium. No STHs and expensive.

Down to 60 now. Selling FAST :thumbsup:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I wouldn't speak too soon. There are currently a lot of tickets (probably 2,000+) left to sell and no-one is queuing up to buy them. The blocks at the extremities of WSL have obviously not been released in full and, judging by availability elsewhere (notably the NE corner), these areas are probably sparsely sold with c.250 empties each.

Making adult tickets £4 less would have been excellent PR and they'd be announcing a sell-out now for a very similar total revenue.

How does that work then? 28,000 x £32 = £896,000 and 30,000 x £28 = £840,000, a difference of £56k. Not an insignificant amount. As we have now sold about 29k then it is 29k * £32 = £928,000, not far off a difference of £100,000.

There will always be people that moan at the price of tickets but it's basic economics, ie supply and demand. In this case it would appear the club have got the pricing right. I think the club would rather an extra £100k in the pot rather than some perceived kudos of saying it's sold out instead of just 97% sold out!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
How does that work then? 28,000 x £32 = £896,000 and 30,000 x £28 = £840,000, a difference of £56k. Not an insignificant amount. As we have now sold about 29k then it is 29k * £32 = £928,000, not far off a difference of £100,000.

There will always be people that moan at the price of tickets but it's basic economics, ie supply and demand. In this case it would appear the club have got the pricing right. I think the club would rather an extra £100k in the pot rather than some perceived kudos of saying it's sold out instead of just 97% sold out!

Drew.. you are in serious danger of letting FACTS get in the way of a good ARGUMENT!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Why are people still complaining about the price?
From £32.00 to watch us play a top side. Not un reasonable and tbh I think they could have asked for more and got it.
Don t like the price go to the Pub or sit at home and watch on TV.
If you want to watch it live cough up and shut up

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Drew.. you are in serious danger of letting FACTS get in the way of a good ARGUMENT!
SPURIOUS "facts"... How many tickets will be sold to full paying adults? Certainly nothing like 29,000.

The 2,000 extra people in the stadium would also spend another £20,000 on merchandise to bridge the relatively small revenue gap and, you never know, some of them might even come back again to another match or two.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
On the evidence in this thread there will be a meltdown of epic proportions if we ever get to the premier league and the match day prices that comes with!

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
El Loco the madman?? I did the same and came up with 1248

SW 29
WSU 247
W 65 (where did those 5 come from??)
N 386
E 16
EFS 230
ESU 198
Shelf 77

Can be no coincidence that the block(s) selling the fastest are SW(S1G especially) and the South end of the East...... right next to the away support.
These areas are going to be infested with grubby Arsenal fans.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here