Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election

Firingblanks1

Oct 4, 2004
North Portslade actually
Say, they called an early general election? And it was obvious that it was going to be before Prescotts decision. Does anyone know how much it would cost to stand in the election as an independant party under the banner 'we want Falmer'?
If it was made known early enough would this threat be enough to ensure a decision was made on Falmer. i.e. Given that their is probably a floating 30,000 albion fans who may be tempted to vote for Falmer instead of Labour.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Now, if there was a search function I would refer the gentleman to thread that previously covered this.

:nono:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
You have to remember that the Labour Party in the City are right behind Falmer so in my opinion it would be foolish to stand against them, (It was hard typing that being a right winger) we would be better off putting up a candidate in Lewes.

Firingblanks1

Oct 4, 2004
North Portslade actually
Sorry I did not realise this had already been suggested. Did anyone offer to stand....three marginal seats - it would make a difference. Hey we could sponsor our very own North Stand Chat candidate?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here