Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Moggy thinks the Tories will continue to back Theresa May!

Mr Corbyn, who won his seat with more than 40,000 votes, said at the election count: "The prime minister called this election because she wanted a mandate. Well the mandate she's got is lost Conservative seats, lost votes, lost support and lost confidence.
"I would have thought that's enough to go, actually, and make way for a government that will be truly representative of all of the people of this country."

A tory win, although not out right majority. SNP dropping and two Brexit supporting parties running the show. I can't understand why the media and press are down on the tory party so much. Lady May has saved UK and we are leaving the EU.

It's all good folks😉

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A tory win, although not out right majority. SNP dropping and two Brexit supporting parties running the show. I can't understand why the media and press are down on the tory party so much. Lady May has saved UK and we are leaving the EU.

It's all good folks��

I think you need some sleep.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Mr Corbyn, who won his seat with more than 40,000 votes, said at the election count: "The prime minister called this election because she wanted a mandate. Well the mandate she's got is lost Conservative seats, lost votes, lost support and lost confidence.
"I would have thought that's enough to go, actually, and make way for a government that will be truly representative of all of the people of this country."

Corbyn consistently stated no Coalition with SNP.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

It's all good folks��

You are joking, right?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

When he has most seats and/or more of the popular vote he may have a place to make such calls.

Right now - he's lost an election to the worst campaigning prime minister in history.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
We now have two leaders who want Brexit and a Brexit majority. The remainers are in theory gone.
In a weird way this is good news for Brexit.

indeed
remainers were pinning their hopes on the only remain party, the lib dems.
unless something remarkable happens they dont seem to be cutting the mustard tonight

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

It's all good folks😉

It may be 4.30 a.m. and I may be drunk, but I can still spot utter ****wittery when I see it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here