Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Anyone lump on Tory majority @ 5/6 earlier?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Priti Patel is a robot that never says anything.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The odd reality is that May is probably personally more pro Europe than Corbyn. What I find fascinating about the Tories is how they manage to completely **** themselves.

There was an opportunity to bring the country together but it didn't. It focussed on it's core vote arrogantly thinking that Labour were too much of a car crash to matter.

That in itself simply passed the baton to Labour.

I suspect deep down May is a good person with some great ideas. Unfortunately she isn't leader material and has allowed the adivisors to take over.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Good post.

May lifelong pro European. Corbyn lifelong speptic of the supremacy of business and globalisation in the EU, only liking its employment directives.

The Tory vote probably hasn't collapsed from the 44% pre election poll figures (I have the data in front of me). But Corbyn has grabbed back the bulk of the UKIP vote, wiped out the LibDems and Greens, and in marginals the other parties have ceded to Labour to get the Tories out. It looks like.

A poisoned chalice to whoever is unlucky enough to be in government. The results of EU untangling will be blamed on the next government for some time to come.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The odd reality is that May is probably personally more pro Europe than Corbyn. What I find fascinating about the Tories is how they manage to completely **** themselves.

There was an opportunity to bring the country together but it didn't. It focussed on it's core vote arrogantly thinking that Labour were too much of a car crash to matter.

That in itself simply passed the baton to Labour.

I suspect deep down May is a good person with some great ideas. Unfortunately she isn't leader material and has allowed the adivisors to take over.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

There's a theory in some quarters that May was always pro-Brexit but supported Remain at the referendum because she assumed it would succeed and wanted to keep on the right side of Cameron. Now she can show her true Leave colours.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Exit Polls could well be wrong here?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Wow - big shock Sunderland Central in the context of the Exit poll.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Is anyone feeling strong and stable ?

I've already said, earlier in the thread, it's not a good idea to have a w*nk if you want to stay awake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here