Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
When I was counting (decades ago) you got paid a flat fee. So soon as you were done, you go home. Having said that, I don't remember any sprinting!

Yep same here.......was working in a local bank branch and we were asked by the council. Flat fee, go hime when you're done. Actually great fun. The 'scrutineers' were mostly bellends though.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sunderland lose, something we've all heard many times in recent years.

deena_gold

Banned
Jun 5, 2017
the UK in chaos then? what a polava, lols - u wanna consider expatriation by the looks of things, just enjoy the sun (not the newspaper, lols) :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Rather large thunderstorm over Mid Sussex playing havoc with my Election night TV picture. How very rude.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Without doubt when swimming through shit deciding whether to do butterfly or freestyle makes all the difference
Poetic! Like. Can't you get on the tele in a sort of 'tell it how it really is' election night coverage?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Rather large thunderstorm over Mid Sussex playing havoc with my Election night TV picture. How very rude.

54a61df6083ecc8b4332e344a1bdec8b.jpg

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Well then, the country is going to be royally buggered for a fair while and the EU executive will be squirming in excitement. The people in this country are so divided it is going to ruin us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here