Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Que Blue NSC Binfest. I'm taking it synically but I'm pretty pleased with that +6 for the Libdems. But if they go into coalition with Tories I'll leave them.

Me too - I hope this is the beginning of their return. They won't go into coalition with the Tories though nor, probably, anyone.

I've just spoken to Jeremy - the first act of a minority Labour government is to nationalise NSC - sorry Bozza you had a good run

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The Conservative Party have gambled with Brexit and now gambled with this General Election and all it's done is completely destabilise the country and slow any economic growth we had.

Watch the pound drop again after this result.

The EU will be licking their lips negotiating with May.
Fantastic news for exporters....we just need some stuff to export and someone to sell it to.

:lolol:

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Corbyn insistent we are leaving the EU.

Clegg on TV yesterday thought that conspiracy between the two main parties was a disgrace.

Definitely but with no party having a majority Europe will be rubbing their hands at the thought of an easy ride to what they want

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bit disappointed I have to be up early for work tomorrow now. Quite fancy watching for a few hours yet.

What is the POINT of all this rushing around in Sunderland, by the way? Why bother? Do they win a medal for being first?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Me too - I hope this is the beginning of their return. They won't go into coalition with the Tories though nor, probably, anyone.
This. I voted LibDem and I hope they keep their promise to stay out of government either way. They got slaughtered last time, this country needs a much stronger LibDem than we have had.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Superb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

They hit Hollington and Farley Bank this evening getting everyone they could out to vote for Chowney. A brilliant campaign by them locally I thought, they've done everything they could.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Brexit negotiations are due to start on 19th June but they may not have anyone on our team as they probably won't have agreed on the new government by then.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Bit disappointed I have to be up early for work tomorrow now. Quite fancy watching for a few hours yet.

What is the POINT of all this rushing around in Sunderland, by the way? Why bother? Do they win a medal for being first?

Likewise, alarm set for 5.30, might try and stay up until 01.00. Hastings result doesn't normally come in until 3.00 so I'll have to give that a miss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Brexit looks in peril, I would agree with people. How would the EU regard this, assuming exit poll is correct?

I'd suggest, from a UK perspective, it's in a better position. As I have previously said a hung parliament will provide a proper reasoned cross-party debate and not the arrogant and incompetent May and Davies hard approach.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Evening Gentlemen.

Sitting here with a nice cold Hoegarden beer, eating fizzy liquorice sweets enjoying what i am hearing so far, how exciting......

Theresa May

Capture.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here