Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
You get gree healthcare. You get free education. YOu have the right to travel!!

What are you moaning about?

If you want what your parents, go and ****ing work for it, because I think you will you find your parents generation worked a lot harder than this one.

Let the Children have their day!!! Are you for real. Labour will cripple your children with more and more debt. Can people like you not understand you need to pay for things, and if you turn to the rich and screw everything out of them, they will **** off somewhere else before you can bleed them completely dry.

I AM the children and therefore I am better placed to question the treatment of young people by this Government.

However it is scary that you have a vote after this comment:

"If you want what your parents, go and ****ing work for it, because I think you will you find your parents generation worked a lot harder than this one."

Please explain to me how you feel a child can work for their free education. Please explain to me how a child can work for their NHS to be better funded. Please explain to me how putting a child to work will give them freedom of movement?

Truly terrifying your total inconsideration. Truly terrifying your outlook on the younger generation. Horrific

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Fancy taking the winter fuel allowance off the elderly? - Those who can afford to do without it. Absolutely yes.

This is almost certainly going to have repercussions for people who do need it that will be losing it. Don't be so Naive. You think that there is a clean line between the people who need it and people who don't. We aren't talking about voluntary removal.

Fancy stopping school dinners for children which for many will be their only square meal for the day? - No.

At least you admit this one. To be fair any tory voter that can't admit that this is crazy votes tory just because this is what they have always done.

Fancy keeping the Public sector workers wages capped at 1%? - These people teach our children, run into the danger to protect us whether a fire or a terrorist they deserve more. - Of course not But rather that than saddle future generations with more debt.

One of your worst replies. WTF. Corbyn has already outlined in the manifesto where this money would come from. Increasing high earners tax, increasing tax on people earning over 80k, increasing corporation tax. That is where the money is coming from.... the rich and large companies. Still yet to see any figures what so ever from May's manifesto.

BTW YOU NEED TO KNOW THE NATIONAL DEBT HAS DOUBLED UNDER THE TORIES.

Fancy removing the ivory trade ban? - Don't know about this one is true of not, but no absolutely not.

Yea this one shocked me. Can't understand the logic in this however i think May is in the process or already u-turning on this. Another u-turn.

How about making fox hunting legal? Really?? With all the issues facing us today, and you worry about fox hunting?- 5th on your list. If Fox hunting is your 5th biggest concern then you've obviously not got much to whine about, or you just want to padd your list out a little?

Oh come on i am addressing the manifesto mate. I am not addressing security. I can focus on several policies and i don't want fox hunting. It's a barbaric sport where a few toffs get off on watching a fox ripped to pieces.

However if you want to talk about keeping our boarders safe, immigration and brexit. I would like to point out Theresa may as Home Secretary was frankly usless. Keep our boarders safe she she didn't hit her immigration targets at all during her tenure.

Brexit - **** no no way do i want May negitiating our exit. We are not in the position for a "difficult, Awkward woman". We are in no position to bargain. What even is a good deal or a bad deal. There is no way that we will be getting a better deal than we had within the EU. So based on this all deals will be classed as bad? The best lawyer we can have for Brexit negotiations is Labours very own is Keir Starmer . We need to work with the EU in a way i think Corbyn will to get the best deal. Not go charging in and demanding. May is a ****ing liability.

How about reducing the top rate of tax? - No. Up corporation tax to those who post profits of hundreds of millions, yes. Stop the likes of Amazon bleeding the country dry, yes. Up the 40% rate. No. Not at all.

Agree close all the loop holes for large companies... You think the tories will do that? Half these companies fund the party lol. I would still increase top earners tax and increase very slightly earners over 80k.

How about ****ing off state schools and putting more money into grammar schools.- Do you even know what that means?

Don't patronise me. Based on you replies to my questions i still do not see why you are voting Tory. Please highlight a policy you like from the tories and some you arent keen on from labour. I like the nationalising of the energy and railway companies from Labour too.

How about leaving the 9k a year uni fees where only the wealthiest can go on to higher education. - What the fee that Labour introduced. That fee? If its a course that turns you into a Doctor, or simlair, it should be free. If its a course that ends with a job outside the public sectors, then you should pay for it.

So you like most of the Labour Uni fees policy. You're closer to labour than tory. However lets forgot about how you think it should and focus on what the tories are actually doing. Higher education shoudld be assest by potential and not wealth.

Bye bye NHS - YAWN YAWN YAWN. Lefties have been saying that for years. Still there isn't it?

I have many friends and family who work in the NHS as Doctors/Nurses and in admin and i can assure you the NHS is slowly being privatised. They are even selling off some of the buildings. Don't be so ****ing naive. They are already discussed charging the public to see your doctor. It is only a matter of time. How about the doctors strikes against Jermey Hunt. Extra hrs, less pay. It is quite clear the tories hold the whole of the NHS and not just the staff in contempt.

I can understand you voting tory if you were a high earner, with no kids, no elderly relatives, who enjoyed fox hunting and didn't give a F*CK about anyone else in society. I am guessing you've just been media brainwashed... Strong and stable, strong and stable, exterminate - Then I guess come Friday, the country will be full of high earners with no kids, no elderly relatives and don't give a F*CK about anyone else in society. Because the Tories are going win, and I think you need to accept that Flower. Or are you one of these who will want another election when you lose?
Unfortunatley i feel the tories will win. My mum is a Tory voter and she cannot tackle me on anything. Infact all her responses were as lame as yours. However i do appreacite the reply.

So to summarise:

Fox hunting... you don't care about.
School Dinners... you admit Tories fooked up
Ivory trading... you didn't know about but i am assuming you don't agree with
NHS... Denile.
Tuition fees... Siding more with Labour agreeing the main courses should be free

Mate you sound like a labour voter. You haven't highlighted one positive about the tories. You have either agreed with the labour policies or have your own policy views NONE of which represent the tory view. Awww sweetheart are you a little confused.

Last edited:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
We can start with the Mail headline, I cannot be bothered to read beyond the first lie.

Maybe it should read, individuals with a more enlightened approach on how to deal with terrorism? As I said earlier - The right wing media, May and many on here see only one Thatcher style blunt approach to terrorism and we know it doesn't work, has never worked and never will work. Corbyn, as many here have been only too willing to point out, was in dialogue with Sinn Fein, that's a success story not something to beat him with. Corbyn was condemning Saddam while Thatcher was selling him weapons, the Mail et al are strangely quiet about such things.

Are you seriously saying we need dialogue with ISIS ?

Dialogue with the extremists?

If so, can I be first to volunteer you, to go and talk to them. Here you go, I made you a shopping list. Let me know when you are going, and I'll get them delivered to you

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Genuine-SA...qid=1496827162&sr=1-4&keywords=incense+sticks

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kumbaya-My...id=1496827254&sr=8-3&keywords=Kumbaya+My+Lord

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Animagic-3...id=1496827299&sr=8-2&keywords=rainbow+unicorn

and just in case things turn ugly https://www.amazon.co.uk/NERF-N-Str...5?ie=UTF8&qid=1496827366&sr=8-5&keywords=nerf

Good luck with the enlightened dialogue.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
There we have it ladies and gents. Here's your headline.

"Tubby-McFat-Fuc endorses opening dialogue with ISIS"

We can apply Daily Mail spin to your comments too. Easy.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
We can start with the Mail headline, I cannot be bothered to read beyond the first lie.

Maybe it should read, individuals with a more enlightened approach on how to deal with terrorism? As I said earlier - The right wing media, May and many on here see only one Thatcher style blunt approach to terrorism and we know it doesn't work, has never worked and never will work. Corbyn, as many here have been only too willing to point out, was in dialogue with Sinn Fein, that's a success story not something to beat him with. Corbyn was condemning Saddam while Thatcher was selling him weapons, the Mail et al are strangely quiet about such things.

Well I could take your interpretation or I could read what these 'enlightened' people actually said at the time or even listen to a person who was central to the peace process .. or even the IRA.

John McDonnell called for the “ballot, the bullet and the bomb” to unite Ireland at the height of the IRA’s terrorism campaign against Britain, The Times can reveal. The shadow chancellor also suggested, with black humour, that Labour councillors who refused to meet the IRA’s political wing should have their knee-caps shot off.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mcdonnell-gave-his-backing-to-the-iras-bomb-campaign-cv33kbr2n88

“It's about time we started honouring those people involved in the armed struggle. It was the bombs and bullets and sacrifice made by the likes of Bobby Sands that brought Britain to the negotiating table. The peace we have now is due to the action of the IRA.” - Shadow Chancellor

“Because of the bravery of the IRA and people like Bobby Sands we now have a peace process.” - Shadow Chancellor

“is our struggle — every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us. A defeat in Northern Ireland would be a defeat indeed.” - Shadow Home Secretary

https://youtu.be/RClRYAS55yo

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Are you seriously saying we need dialogue with ISIS ?

Nope. I'm saying the Tory plan A doesn't work and has never worked. I'd suggest that maybe challenging Saudi on their support for ISIS or, dare I say it, investing in the intelligence services might be a more enlightened response than 'ripping up the human rights act'.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Well I could take your interpretation or I could read what these 'enlightened' people actually said at the time or even listen to a person who was central to the peace process .. or even the IRA.

Have you anything to actually say? You know like an analysis on the various approaches to beating terrorism or just ctrl c + v your way in to oblivion?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
And May is busy selling Arms to the Saudis.

Plus ca change - But it's an economic reality right? Of course it will be at least 5 years before it's embarrassingly obvious that we've ended up arming the terrorists of the present and of the future.

It's okay though, let's focus on Corbyn's relationship with Sinn Fein 30 years ago, that'll help.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
My mum is a Tory voter and she cannot tackle me on anything. Infact all her responses were as lame as yours.
I feel her pain. As I said in an earlier reply, trying to get a leftie to see sense, is like getting ISIS to see god doesn't exist.

SO to summarise

So to summarise:

Fox hunting... you don't care about. - With everything else going on in the world today. No. Not in the slightest. Don't understand the need for grown men to do it, but there are far more important issues today than chasing a fox on a horse.
School Dinners... you admit Tories fooked up - Don't know the full facts, but those who cannot afford, should have them provided.
Ivory trading... you didn't know about but i am assuming you don't agree with - Again depends on the situation. Not really that concerned by the facts.
NHS... Denile. - In your opinion. We had this discussion 20 years ago, and will still be having it in 20 years time. The NHS will still be there. It's a stick the left like to beat the Tories with, but nothing ever changes.
Tuition fees... Siding more with Labour agreeing the main courses should be free - If that's what Labour say, then yes. Because I am Tory, doesn't mean I agree with each and every thing they say. If Labour think courses like Doctors, Nurses etc, things for where we have a shortage of skilled workers who we have to bring in overseas workers for should be free, then I agree with them.

But if that makes me a Labour voter, one or two minor polices I agree with, then you really are as blinkered as you sound.

Even your own mother can't get through to you. What chance as anyone else got!!!

deena_gold

Banned
Jun 5, 2017
I'd vote for the one that ACTUALLY wanted to do a BREXIT, that had a former leader that is now very good friends with Trump and his administration and thus able to get some great trade deals done with America - has to be UKIP for me, unfortunately you will get one who does not really represent the expressed wishes of its populous.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Nope. I'm saying the Tory plan A doesn't work and has never worked. I'd suggest that maybe challenging Saudi on their support for ISIS or, dare I say it, investing in the intelligence services might be a more enlightened response than 'ripping up the human rights act'.

Here we go investing investing investing. money money money. The left are more obsessed with money than the right.

You can throw all the money in the world at the problem. What's the point if the don't give the intelligence service and the police the powers to act?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Have you anything to actually say? You know like an analysis on the various approaches to beating terrorism or just ctrl c + v your way in to oblivion?

Thought it was quite useful to show you are just an apologist for terrorist sympathisers. Is Rule one in beating terrorism don't put people in charge who attempt to excuse the actions of or side with terrorists?

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton

WOW! Do you not see the hypocrisy in that comment. Stunning. Simply stunning.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I feel her pain. As I said in an earlier reply, trying to get a leftie to see sense, is like getting ISIS to see god doesn't exist.

SO to summarise

So to summarise:

Fox hunting... you don't care about. - With everything else going on in the world today. No. Not in the slightest. Don't understand the need for grown men to do it, but there are far more important issues today than chasing a fox on a horse.
School Dinners... you admit Tories fooked up - Don't know the full facts, but those who cannot afford, should have them provided.
Ivory trading... you didn't know about but i am assuming you don't agree with - Again depends on the situation. Not really that concerned by the facts.
NHS... Denile. - In your opinion. We had this discussion 20 years ago, and will still be having it in 20 years time. The NHS will still be there. It's a stick the left like to beat the Tories with, but nothing ever changes.
Tuition fees... Siding more with Labour agreeing the main courses should be free - If that's what Labour say, then yes. Because I am Tory, doesn't mean I agree with each and every thing they say. If Labour think courses like Doctors, Nurses etc, things for where we have a shortage of skilled workers who we have to bring in overseas workers for should be free, then I agree with them.

But if that makes me a Labour voter, one or two minor polices I agree with, then you really are as blinkered as you sound.

Even your own mother can't get through to you. What chance as anyone else got!!!

Based on this response I'm not sure you should be allowed near a keyboard* never mind the vote.

*unless of course it is not plugged into anything, in which case you can hammer away and no one will have to endure the indecipherable nonsensical output.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Here we go investing investing investing. money money money. The left are more obsessed with money than the right.

You can throw all the money in the world at the problem. What's the point if the don't give the intelligence service and the police the powers to act?

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I AM the children and therefore I am better placed to question the treatment of young people by this Government.

However it is scary that you have a vote after this comment:

"If you want what your parents, go and ****ing work for it, because I think you will you find your parents generation worked a lot harder than this one."

Please explain to me how you feel a child can work for their free education. Please explain to me how a child can work for their NHS to be better funded. Please explain to me how putting a child to work will give them freedom of movement?

Truly terrifying your total inconsideration. Truly terrifying your outlook on the younger generation. Horrific

YOU are the children!!!

****ing hell. You'll be claiming to be god next.

You're arrogance is incredible. You speak for yourself mate. Not for all children.

What a tool

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
NHS... We had this discussion 20 years ago, and will still be having it in 20 years time. The NHS will still be there. It's a stick the left like to beat the Tories with, but nothing ever changes.

So blinkered and complacent. Its exactly that complacency in the face of the government cuts to the Health Service that will be the final nail in its coffin.

'Nothing ever changes'!

Plenty has changed already - operations are cancelled routinely due to lack of staff, there are wards closed off permanently due to a lack of resources, A+E departments are being shut or 'downgraded' around the country, huge contracts are being granted to (mostly foreign) private sector companies, and now they want to start selling off NHS buildings.

Wake up, FFS.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Looks like May and the DM's efforts are working, on the final day of campaigning a BNP supporter on our poll!!!!

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Based on this response I'm not sure you should be allowed near a keyboard* never mind the vote.

*unless of course it is not plugged into anything, in which case you can hammer away and no one will have to endure the indecipherable nonsensical output.

:lol: Another classic leftie comment. That's what you really want isn't it. That's the lefts way. Take away the vote from anyone who disagrees with you.

Your true colours are showing through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here