Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Your Mum

Dec 22, 2016
Apparently May isn’t doing the TV debates as what an election campaign should be about is going out and meeting voters.

If that is the case why is May’s Home Secretary and fellow Tory MP (and general basketcase) Amber Rudd, doing the TV debate and not going out and meeting ...
...your mum

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Even her poetry is second rate.

38F7D3F900000578-0-image-a-2_1475279148751.jpg

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
As Bozza already mentions, that's impossible. I know like it seems she is the leader of the Westminster party, but she's actually not a Westminster MP.

There are plenty of examples of non MPs serving in a cabinet, not sure whether or not they could be deputy PM from the Lords or not though. While I'm a big admirer of Sturgeon, can't really see any case for being in a UK wide cabinet.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
If the likes of Dim Fallon, Steptoe, Paul Nutter, the Krankie one and some other minor bit part players are too much for her then stock up on the baked beans and bottled water because you will likely need them in 18 months’ time…

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
If the likes of Dim Fallon, Steptoe, Paul Nutter, the Krankie one and some other minor bit part players are too much for her then stock up on the baked beans and bottled water because you will likely need them in 18 months’ time…

More scaremongering. So dramatic, so last June 23rd.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I can never understand the Tory vote unless you are a wealthy business owner who doesn't care about the under privileged in society.

Too much is made of the image of each leader rather than the manifesto. Although I thought Corbyn came across considerably better than stuttering u-turning May. However i am willing to vote for whoever has the best manifesto and this year it seems that the Tories are hanging themselves.

We all want what’s best for the country… [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=26105]Soulman[/MENTION] please could you explain to me how any good can be seen with some of the Tory manifesto.

Stopping of school lunches

Removal of the Ivory Trade ban

Reductions of the winter fuel allowance

Dementia tax (I can slightly understand this one)

For my sanity and to also highlight that you guys just don’t vote blue for the sake of it can you please at least comment on the 4 pledges above?

I would also really like to hear a handful of Tory manifesto pledges you like?

I would rather Corbyn negotiate Brexit. Unfortunately we are have to negotiate a Brexit deal. I would rather Corbyn do that than a ‘Stubborn, Awkward’ woman like May. We are in no position with the EU to be awkward and stubborn and I feel this may cost us. No deal would be an absolute disaster. I read that we wouldn’t even be able to land commercial planes to these countries.

What is a bad deal exactly? Is that a deal that is worse than the one we currently have being part of the EU? I can assure you we will not be getting a better deal than we currently have as we have to be made an example of. So a bad deal seems guaranteed? Does this subsequently mean that we won’t therefore make a deal?

I'm sure they can defend themselves but both have gone on record as saying they won't vote Tory. Soulman won't say but we all know it's UKIP. I'm sure Bozza said Lib Dem.

What they do have in common is a dislike of the Labour Party that's very similar to my dislike of the Tories. That's honestly fair enough.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
More scaremongering. So dramatic, so last June 23rd.

Yes I am being facetious, you probably wont need to stock up on the bottled water.

However we are supposed to accept at face value that she is 'strong and stable' and a 'bloody difficult woman' who is 'best placed to lead the Brexit negotiations' and yet wont enter a debate with the above motley crew of supposed political light weights.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Yes I am being facetious, you probably wont need to stock up on the bottled water.

However we are supposed to accept at face value that she is 'strong and stable' and a 'bloody difficult woman' who is 'best placed to lead the Brexit negotiations' and yet wont enter a debate with the above motley crew of supposed political light weights.

she has been out manoeuvred tonight by Jeremy Corbyn and his team which says a lot about her chances of negotiating a decent exit from the EU if she gets caught out by someone like JC

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Fair enough, still not enough to make me vote for Corbyn with sidekicks McDonnell and Abbott.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
There was an old lady called Rudd,
Who in fact was a total dud,
When Theresa was away,
She came out to play,
And showed she was thicker than mud

They should read that out to horny teenagers. Guaranteed to bring on Mr Droopy in a nano-second. She's literally written a poem about contraception that is actually contraception,

There was a shit poet called Amber
Whose banter was worse than Sol Bamba
Her words were so bad
She'd make any young lad
Run away from his butt-naked Samba

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
she has been out manoeuvred tonight by Jeremy Corbyn and his team which says a lot about her chances of negotiating a decent exit from the EU if she gets caught out by someone like JC

Over the EU referendum JC was very quiet, non existant. What makes you think he would/could be any good in exit talks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here