Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Wow - biggest Labour lead for ages - a stonking 6 points :ascarf:

TNS-BMRB poll (29 Jan - 02 Feb):LAB-33% ,CON-27%, UKIP-18%m, GRN-8% LDEM - 6%

TNS changed the way the way they conduct polls just last month owing to the ridicule they continually get for being inaccurate. They need another run at it

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Wow - biggest Labour lead for ages - a stonking 6 points :ascarf:

TNS-BMRB poll (29 Jan - 02 Feb):LAB-33% ,CON-27%, UKIP-18%m, GRN-8% LDEM - 6%

funny thing about you cherry picking your polls is tha TNS poll for previous week was a 11% lead on 39% to 28%. so Labour support dropped 6%, to SNP presumably.

Stumpy Tim

As things stand, and as a natural Lib Dem voter, I shall be voting green for the first time in my life. I don't agree with all of their policies but they make a fine protest vote in my true blue seat and the others are all bigotted clowns (UKIP) or hypocritical unelectable muppets (Labour) or unprincipled sacks of shìt (the other two).
Yep. I'll be switching from Lib Dems to Green too.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Yep. I'll be switching from Lib Dems to Green too.

serious question, what in the Green's policy attracts you to switch from the Lib Dems? is it simply the protest against the main two?

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
so just a desire to participate and vote for someone, anyone? do you agree with any of their policies?

in that position i'd rather vote Monster Raving myself, as they usually have some genuinly usful policies that would help.

Stumpy Tim

so just a desire to participate and vote for someone, anyone? do you agree with any of their policies?

in that position i'd rather vote Monster Raving myself, as they usually have some genuinly usful policies that would help.

I tend to agree with the environmental agenda, hence voting Green. Feel free to vote the monster raving loony party if you like. Democracy says you can vote for who you like.

As an aside, I do have a degree in politics and so do read and listen to the party policies. I'm not someone who guesses who I should vote for

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Tories 5/6 in only one place now being backed again with others split between 4/5 and increasingly even shorter @ 8/11 for most seats
Labour drifting like the Kon Tiki

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Tories 5/6 in only one place now being backed again with others split between 4/5 and increasingly even shorter @ 8/11 for most seats
Labour drifting like the Kon Tiki

You can get 11-1 on Lab winning a majority: I'm having some of that. I think it will be a hung parliament but 11-1 in a two-horse race, where one horse has an in-built advantage is crazy

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Polls are pointing to a Labour-SNP coalition

God help us all (south of the border, at least).

But heaven forbid that anyone would vote tactically to avoid this.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
serious question, what in the Green's policy attracts you to switch from the Lib Dems? is it simply the protest against the main two?

I'd vote Green simply to send a message to the main governing parties that sustainability, renewable and the environment aren't issues that can be just parked to one side when they feel like it. So it's not a protest vote for me personally at all, it would be merely a way of sending a message about something that is very important that has slipped off the political agenda.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
You can get 11-1 on Lab winning a majority: I'm having some of that. I think it will be a hung parliament but 11-1 in a two-horse race, where one horse has an in-built advantage is crazy

Typical Labour lies, ignorance & not even being able to add up....with no overall @ 2/7 & Tory majority @ 11/2 (far better value) it's at least a 3 horse race

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Polls are pointing to a Labour-SNP coalition

God help us all (south of the border, at least).

If too many Labour and LibDem voters switch allegiance to the Greens we could end up with a Conservative-UKIP coalition :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here