Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ed Balls is an utter embarrassment. Again, it becomes clear why Labour tried to keep him out of sight during this campaign.

His comments just then were an affront to democracy and British traditions of fair play and decency.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Ooooo .... Lewes to turn blue ! Bye bye liar Baker !

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
It's early days, and only an exit poll.

BUT the Tories backed by a Unionist party compared to Labour backed by a party who wants to break the Union. Very, very different circumstances.

That is true, but even as a Tory I am just as uncomfortable with the idea of my party having to govern with a party only standing in one part of the country as I would be with a Labour-SNP deal. I think whatever happens we will finally have to face up to changing to some kind of proportional representation. I would also like to see far more decentralisation within England, with an English parliament and things like hospitals and schools run at county level. Yes, people would complain about postcode lotteries, but it might make more people go out and vote.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
no chance even if he tried alot of his own mps would vote him down would be political suicide .Labour needs to rebuild and come back stronger in 2020

Or November?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here