Sep 28, 2011
And it's all gone quiet over there,
And it's all gone quiet,
All gone quiet,
All gone quiet over there.

<Points left>

Good result for your lot.
Not a surprise, nothing compelling about the Labour campaign or Milliband.

Interesting to see if the ConDem coalition will get enough seats to carry on

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Please hold the for for me for a little while longer. I've not showered yet so I'm going out to do another run. A little lap of honour if you will.

If these polls are accurate, and there's no reason to believe they're not, it's a reflection of a number of quite a few sad things 1) How self centred the country has become, I live in hope that we become more caring about the less well off, but we don't do we 2) The influence of the press looms as large as ever. Actually, I'll leave it at 2 as I'm feeling sad.
I'll get my hanky!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And it's all gone quiet,
All gone quiet,
All gone quiet over there.

<Points left>

Oh yes, I forgot you were another one from the Bullingdon Club.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Negativity of Ed M and Ed Balls (who was unsurprisingly kept out of sight over recent days), has done Lab, plus the shrewd campaign of Nicola Sturgeon. Lab's focus on the NHS and cuts, ignoring so many other important issues, was limited and played too much on differences in society.

Highlight of the election campaign - the brilliant Charlie Brooker comic take on it all, last night. :smile:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
SNP domination of Scotland not really a surprise, and this is what potentially damages Labour. Still leaves Dave short of a majority, and the destroyed LibDems with insufficient to help him in a coalition with a workable majority. If exit poll is accurate (would only take a small margin of error to change things significantly) going to a few interesting days ahead. Fascinating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here