Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Oh the Guardian. Well I never!!!

And your point is?
I think you're under the mistaken impression that anything from The Guardian will favour Labour. The Guardian didn't even favour Labour at the last election. It's a far more nuanced newspaper than any of the other lot. And most of the information on marginals has come from Lord Ashcroft, one time chairman and key bankroller in recent years of the Tories.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] I know Titanic is about to post this but the Sunday Times/You Gov poll after Thursdays debates is

Labour 36%
Tories 32%
UKIP 13%
LibDems 8%
Greens 6%

Jeez, you guys are desperate, all of you. Well mines bigger than yours, so there!!!!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] I know Titanic is about to post this but the Sunday Times/You Gov poll after Thursdays debates is

Labour 36%
Tories 32%
UKIP 13%
LibDems 8%
Greens 6%

Thanks. Oh dear. Poor old Dave. I can see now why he was so keen to duck out of the debates.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jeez, you guys are desperate, all of you. Well mines bigger than yours, so there!!!!!

I think you'll find mine and Ernest's are bigger, and will now continue to get bigger right up to the election :smile:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think you'll find mine and Ernest's are bigger, and will now continue to get bigger right up to the election :smile:

Well God help us. During Red Ed's interview with Paxman the audience were pissing themselves on the subject of his leadership.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well God help us. During Red Ed's interview with Paxman the audience were pissing themselves on the subject of his leadership.

Yet his ratings have risen.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yet his ratings have risen.

I genuinely believe the rise is because people felt sorry for him after Paxman. I also see best part of three quarters of a million people voted for the reinstatement of Clarkson too.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Pissing themselves? I'm sh it ting myself with the thought of milliband and Co in power

Diddums.

I haven't been able to afford to have a Sh1te for 5 years with the current failures having a go at running the country, in the style of a bloke dragged out of a pub to ensure a really poor football team doesn't get fined for not having enough players!

Only to find they're arent playing football anyway!

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
I genuinely believe the rise is because people felt sorry for him after Paxman. I also see best part of three quarters of a million people voted for the reinstatement of Clarkson too.

Yeah cos Cameron really give Paxman what for didnt he?!

Just like he stormed to victory over Brown.

Oh hang on; no he didnt did he?!

He failed to beat the most unpopular prime minister for flip knows how long!

He must be really good at this politics thing.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Diddums.

I haven't been able to afford to have a Sh1te for 5 years with the current failures having a go at running the country, in the style of a bloke dragged out of a pub to ensure a really poor football team doesn't get fined for not having enough players!

Only to find they're arent playing football anyway!

The reason people cant afford anything is the shambles labour left the economy through lax regulation of the city and subsequent crash, and spending way beyond their revenue take.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I guess I am what is know as the floating voter, voting on each election based on who I think can the best job at the time. For those committed either way explain why I should vote for either main party when both will need to be propped up by others with whom I have no connection and whose policies certainly do not sit comfortably with me, UKIP and SNP. Neither party has a leader with the personality or leadership skills to win what is needed for an overall majority and yet I have to vote between one wet blanket and another. I did think about Green because as an MP Lucas seems okay, that was until the Green's knocked on my door and then proceeded when pushed on council issues to attempt to distance Lucas as much as possible from them. Have the courage of your convictions!.

Other then leave the country what should I do?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Ŵ
I guess I am what is know as the floating voter, voting on each election based on who I think can the best job at the time. For those committed either way explain why I should vote for either main party when both will need to be propped up by others with whom I have no connection and whose policies certainly do not sit comfortably with me, UKIP and SNP. Neither party has a leader with the personality or leadership skills to win what is needed for an overall majority and yet I have to vote between one wet blanket and another. I did think about Green because as an MP Lucas seems okay, that was until the Green's knocked on my door and then proceeded when pushed on council issues to attempt to distance Lucas as much as possible from them. Have the courage of your convictions!.

Other then leave the country what should I do?

Depressingl unless yo live in a constituency which is very cloe yor vote is unlikley to make any difference

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here