Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
You have written a load of rubbish over the years but this tops the lot
Wouldn't expect anything else from you Ernest....but luckily I don't have to ask you if I can post my views on here....if you don't like it...move on son and keep coming up with your same diatribe of capitals and same line jokes...we all lay on our backs and kick up our legs in the air at your great humour....well one or two might...remember you were responsible for me not taking a disabled child to a football match...how proud you must be.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
If the Tories raise the tax thresholds and hold council tax and make the wage packets stretch a bit further a little on all these new jobs that are being created they may just stand a chance of winning the next election. With the pound getting stronger could cock the exports but the savers will be happy . Very hard balancing act.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Wouldn't expect anything else from you Ernest....but luckily I don't have to ask you if I can post my views on here....if you don't like it...move on son and keep coming up with your same diatribe of capitals and same line jokes...we all lay on our backs and kick up our legs in the air at your great humour....well one or two might...remember you were responsible for me not taking a disabled child to a football match...how proud you must be.

No you were RESPONSIBLE for coming up with a STUPID idea that BROKE the law

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
One went to a comprehensive school the son of Polish Jewish immigrants with modest means, the other son of a stockbroker with a lineage to King William IV who went to Eton. Apart from the rosettes though….
"modest means"! Haha! His old man was a professor!

Anyhow, going by that criteria you would undoubtedly have backed son of Jewish immigrants and grammar school educated Michael Howard over Tony Blair who went to a school widely known as the Scottish Eton.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
....and therein lies the biggest question of all.....
Forget the rest of the debate, can Milliband overcome the fact that he is Jewish? There has not been a Jewish PM since Disraeli and the men in grey suits ( the powerbrokers in the highest circles ) have made sure that no Semite has succeeded since. Many able Jewish politicians ( Keith Joseph, Leon Brittan, Michael Howard etc ) have reached high office but the main prize has always escaped them. Not by accident but by design. There is an unwritten rule in Westminster and it has been in place for a very long time.
It may be time for that to change but the powers behind the scenes will be doing their best to prevent it happening.

There's a reason why Michael Howard didn't get to be PM. More to do with the electorate and the low base the Tories were starting from when he took over from IDS.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
No you were RESPONSIBLE for coming up with a STUPID idea that BROKE the law
Seeing as I've two disabled children what law have I broken Ernest...c'mon,don't spout off without explaining yourself...if giving a disabled child a chance to go to a football match is a stupid idea...then I must pity you for your mean attitude...is it because YOU weren't offered a free match...jealously eh! you seem to have the attitude if a disabled person gets a benefit....(mobility allowance,attendance allowance) it is not right because you don't get them. You are a sad person Ernest...how old are you...40ish....about time you grew up....and I still want to know....WHAT LAW IS BEING BROKEN?....please state facts....if you can't, then I must assume you are talking from the other end from your mouth!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Seeing as I've two disabled children what law have I broken Ernest...c'mon,don't spout off without explaining yourself...if giving a disabled child a chance to go to a football match is a stupid idea...then I must pity you for your mean attitude...is it because YOU weren't offered a free match...jealously eh! you seem to have the attitude if a disabled person gets a benefit....(mobility allowance,attendance allowance) it is not right because you don't get them. You are a sad person Ernest...how old are you...40ish....about time you grew up....and I still want to know....WHAT LAW IS BEING BROKEN?....please state facts....if you can't, then I must assume you are talking from the other end from your mouth!

You OBVIOUSLY have no IDEA about the law, me or disabled benefits so QUIT before you make an EVEN bigger fool of yourself

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
....and therein lies the biggest question of all.....
Forget the rest of the debate, can Milliband overcome the fact that he is Jewish? There has not been a Jewish PM since Disraeli and the men in grey suits ( the powerbrokers in the highest circles ) have made sure that no Semite has succeeded since. Many able Jewish politicians ( Keith Joseph, Leon Brittan, Michael Howard etc ) have reached high office but the main prize has always escaped them. Not by accident but by design. There is an unwritten rule in Westminster and it has been in place for a very long time.
It may be time for that to change but the powers behind the scenes will be doing their best to prevent it happening.
I suspect that the fact that one of these two was definitely a nonce and one is suspected of being so may have had a bearing on their respective advancement.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
You OBVIOUSLY have no IDEA about the law, me or disabled benefits so QUIT before you make an EVEN bigger fool of yourself
As I suspected Ernest...you cannot name the law I would've broken....see you spout off without thinking...having two disabled children I have full knowledge of the benefits they are entitled too,so that proves your quote 'I have no idea of disabled benefits' wrong.(By the way,I teach disabled people Art every week on a voluntary basis and there is not a hate idea amongst any of them)
You keep spouting about the law...but you cannot quote which law it is... (I ask you again...WHAT LAW IS IT!... 3rd Time) and I will certainly not quit because you say so, as it is you who is looking foolish by spouting off but cannot back up what your'e saying by FACTS!!

You must be a really sad person Ernest who tries to come out with these 'joke' things to boost your ego...get a life....and let other people enjoy theirs! What law Ernest....what law!!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
"modest means"! Haha! His old man was a professor!

Anyhow, going by that criteria you would undoubtedly have backed son of Jewish immigrants and grammar school educated Michael Howard over Tony Blair who went to a school widely known as the Scottish Eton.

I responded to a post comparing Milliband to Cameron - in that contest the Millibands means were most certainly modest.

You've added some Tory MP's v Labour MP's through history which is fine, but irrelevant to commenting specifically on Cameron and Milliband.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
You have written a load of rubbish over the years but this tops the lot

Why is it rubbish because you don't agree with it. Typical of a leftie who doesn't like what he's reading or hearing so calls it rubbish. It reminds me when labour were in power and the country was concerned about immigration. Their response was to brand everyone a racist. No argument or defending their policies everyone was a racist. Pathetic. A bit like your response to SOTW. No thought out response .....you just call it rubbish. Pathetic really.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I wasn't quite expecting all this.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
As I suspected Ernest...you cannot name the law I would've broken....see you spout off without thinking...having two disabled children I have full knowledge of the benefits they are entitled too,so that proves your quote 'I have no idea of disabled benefits' wrong.(By the way,I teach disabled people Art every week on a voluntary basis and there is not a hate idea amongst any of them)
You keep spouting about the law...but you cannot quote which law it is... (I ask you again...WHAT LAW IS IT!... 3rd Time) and I will certainly not quit because you say so, as it is you who is looking foolish by spouting off but cannot back up what your'e saying by FACTS!!

You must be a really sad person Ernest who tries to come out with these 'joke' things to boost your ego...get a life....and let other people enjoy theirs! What law Ernest....what law!!

You look a bit daft putting certain words in capitals

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
UKIP hold the key to the next election they will win seats its just where and whether they take red seats or blue seats one things for sure in my eyes i cant see the tories winning outright power

UKIP won't win many, if any seats.

It's just a question of how many traditionally Tory voters stick with UKIP, and how many go back to voting Conservative. They may realise that voting UKIP lets in Labour.

Labour will also lose voters to UKIP too, but not as many. If Milliband doesn't promise an in/out vote, that may cost him.

On the question of Milliband's religion, what would his policy towards Gaza be?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Sorry. I didn't mean to make a connection with them politically. Just the under 'first past the post' I can't see them getting an MP. They MIGHT come second in some seats. But not first. Basically, nationally roughly 10m people vote for Labour, Tory and the Lib Dems. But the Lib Dems don't get a third of the seats in the house. Because the majority in 'most' constituency don't vote for them.

Oh I didn't mean to imply you were comparing them politically! What I meant was, that when the BNP were being tipped for a seat, the powers that be made sure they didn't get one by weakening them from the inside - And they've done a good job to date, the BNP is in chaos and has pretty much come apart now. UKIP however, are far less likely to be 'interfered' with in the same way, imo anyway. Although, there was a pretty nasty smear campaign against them in the run up to the Euro elections, which I suggest probably wasn't coincidence! So you never know.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
UKIP won't win many, if any seats.

It's just a question of how many traditionally Tory voters stick with UKIP, and how many go back to voting Conservative. They may realise that voting UKIP lets in Labour.

Labour will also lose voters to UKIP too, but not as many. If Milliband doesn't promise an in/out vote, that may cost him.

On the question of Milliband's religion, what would his policy towards Gaza be?

UKIP will win 1 seat if that and that will be where Farage stands, they have no other candidate of note and there vote will not be strong enough in the FPTP voting system unlike the
European proportional voting system that gets them a couple of seats

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I responded to a post comparing Milliband to Cameron - in that contest the Millibands means were most certainly modest.

You've added some Tory MP's v Labour MP's through history which is fine, but irrelevant to commenting specifically on Cameron and Milliband.

Depends how you define "modest", if it refers to power, influence and political patronage then Ed's old man Adolf was a veritable billionaire, which is how both his offspring ended up at Corpus Christi College Oxford, special advisers to Labour politicians, got safe seats in Labour heartlands and then joined the inner circles of the 2 most powerful politicians in the last Labour Govt.

Modest..........I should coco.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here