Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Gemma Collins

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Stop making stupid people famous.

Unfortunately, she is one of the clever ones from the show The Only Way is Essex, I believe. What really grips my shit is that I have never seen more than 5 minutes of that program but know who she is, and Joey Essex, and some bloke called Arge.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Gemma Collins or AKA the GC :wozza:
Just been watching an interview with her on today's This Morning.
What a waste of air time for such a useless talented lump.
She was talking about her time on Dancing On Ice, when she fell over and received trauma to her body, what about the sodding ice, must've been traumatic for it.
I mean the interview was the word basically every other word.
Why are these Z list stars given the opportunity, I ask you.
I know I'm getting on, but FFS.
:facepalm::lolol:

Useless but talented...hmm

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Unfortunately, she is one of the clever ones from the show The Only Way is Essex, I believe. What really grips my shit is that I have never seen more than 5 minutes of that program but know who she is, and Joey Essex, and some bloke called Arge.

Apparently Arge is or was her boyfriend :ohmy: permanently wears beer goggles and ear plugs maybe :D

I watched a few minutes when it first came out, that was enough, but these types are always popping up on social media and many other tv shows.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
As if the world hasn't had enough lately, only for the BBC to unleash the lump on R1, to air the GC mix.
FFS :wozza:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Gosh, starting to appear a tad obsessive in your tracking of GC ...

Personally, I wouldn't give it air-time as I struggle to see where her talent lies [perhaps she is an epic doughnut eater?]

It's a NO from me ...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Gosh, starting to appear a tad obsessive in your tracking of GC ...

Personally, I wouldn't give it air-time as I struggle to see where her talent lies [perhaps she is an epic doughnut eater?]

It's a NO from me ...

No not obsessive, just annoys me that she gets so much sir time, even on BBCR1, which is for music not fvckwits :thumbsup:
:fishing:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The ****ing money TV companies have wasted on her though :shrug::rant:

The Only Way Is Essex
I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!
Celebrity Big Brother
Celebs Go Dating
Dancing on Ice
Diva Forever
Diva on Lockdown

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No not obsessive, just annoys me that she gets so much sir time, even on BBCR1, which is for music not fvckwits :thumbsup:
:fishing:

I used to think that, but they gave Nick Grimshaw airtime and now I just don't know anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here