Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Gemma Collins

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
To be fair she's created this marmite character in the 'GC', its done well, made her a decent living so good luck to her, off camera she's Gemma, and I have to say in my limited experience of her through my daughter Amy, she's a very kind person, who does a lot for people less fortunate than herself without banging on about it like some others do.

Looking at some of the comments on this thread, its clear the #bekind movement which came out of Caroline Flack taking her own life hasn't lasted that long.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
To be fair she's created this marmite character in the 'GC', its done well, made her a decent living so good luck to her, off camera she's Gemma, and I have to say in my limited experience of her through my daughter Amy, she's a very kind person, who does a lot for people less fortunate than herself without banging on about it like some others do.

Looking at some of the comments on this thread, its clear the #bekind movement which came out of Caroline Flack taking her own life hasn't lasted that long.

She's not going to shag you mate. :D

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Micky Flanagan sums up turds like this in his thick people repertoire.

"I'm fick, can I be on the Telly"?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The ****ing money TV companies have wasted on her though :shrug::rant:

The Only Way Is Essex
I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!
Celebrity Big Brother
Celebs Go Dating
Dancing on Ice
Diva Forever
Diva on Lockdown

That'll be why I have never heard of her. Well, I thought she worked in accounts.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Whilst I believe the public are clearly pretty stupid for buying into all this and are the main culprits, I wish her well in making money out of the many idiots out there.

I often wonder if we like to parade these people in the TV and Media just to make ourselves feel better... Everyone seems to love it when they come a cropper, have mental issues, break ups, financial hardship after being moderately wealthy and so on. Clearly this girl has some health issues down the road too, which no doubt will be played out.

Tis the world we live in, sadly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here