Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
While the spot light is on Afghan refugees a record number of time wasters cross the channel a situation totally out of control ,where are they going to end up ?????
Regards
DF

That’s interesting. You and Baker Lite get up and start posting at almost the exact same time. I’m sure it’s a mere coincidence. Eh.

Maybe there’s a “call to Troll”.

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
That’s interesting. You and Baker Lite get up and start posting at almost the exact same time. I’m sure it’s a mere coincidence. Eh.

Maybe there’s a “call to Troll”.

I’m on my way to keep London moving [emoji1303]
Glad you still have a keen interest in me [emoji6]

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
While the spot light is on Afghan refugees a record number of time wasters cross the channel a situation totally out of control ,where are they going to end up ?????
Regards
DF

Borders.jpeg

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
GB News the champions of free speech have issues with Surrey Police and extinction rebellion exercising their freedom of speech

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!

Yet another careful, rational and forensic deconstruction of the flimsy Brexiteer world view as pedalled by the GBNews crew. I'm not really sure they are actually worthy of this; they are generally ill-informed, pointlessly angry and living in some sort of parallel universe. Perhaps they just need to be ignored? Their viewing figures would suggest that this is the de facto situation.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Yet another careful, rational and forensic deconstruction of the flimsy Brexiteer world view as pedalled by the GBNews crew. I'm not really sure they are actually worthy of this; they are generally ill-informed, pointlessly angry and living in some sort of parallel universe. Perhaps they just need to be ignored? Their viewing figures would suggest that this is the de facto situation.

On a positive note, ten weeks after it’s launch, democracy deniers such as yourself are still getting all flushed in the face about a channel you don’t watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here