Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

Jan 30, 2008
The match was great, your reference to it rather obtuse given the title of the thread…
and as to throwing biscuits, what on earth do you mean?
I offered to be a ‘critical friend’ a while ago - I think you could do with one.
I hope you will consider my offer carefully……

Are you for real ....PMSL
Regards
DF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I would rather hear from the person who made the comment, but thank you for your offer.

Purely out of curiosity, what difference does it make who explains it to you?

As long as you get your explanation, I would have thought that ‘s all that matters ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Purely out of curiosity, what difference does it make who explains it to you?

As long as you get your explanation, I would have thought that ‘s all that matters ?

I would like an explanation of the particular use of the term in this case, not it’s meaning… and you are not best placed to give that explanation..

As usual I have answered your question honestly, so here’s a couple for you….

Why were you sceptical and downright rude when I explained that I supported the Albion from the Chicken Run in the sixties?

Also why do you three feel the need to collaborate and sneer jointly at contributors who call out your controversial comments?

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I would like an explanation of the particular use of the term in this case, not it’s meaning… and you are not best placed to give that explanation..

As usual I have answered your question honestly, so here’s a couple for you….

Why were you sceptical and downright rude when I explained that I supported the Albion from the Chicken Run in the sixties?

Also why do you three feel the need to collaborate and sneer jointly at contributors who call out your controversial comments?

Why do you ask so many questions?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Could I trouble you for an explanation as to why you think I’m not best placed to give you that explanation?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Could I trouble you for an explanation as to why you think I’m not best placed to give you that explanation?

Happy to answer (another of your questions) and thanks for sticking around…. Before that though perhaps you would answer mine as a matter of good will and hopefully a more productive and evenly balanced exchange.

Over to you…..

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Happy to answer (another of your questions) and thanks for sticking around…. Before that though perhaps you would answer mine as a matter of good will and hopefully a more productive and evenly balanced exchange.

Over to you…..

No you go first and then I’ll decide wether your response is worthy of a response from me, quite literally over to you dear chap…..

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
No you go first and then I’ll decide wether your response is worthy of a response from me, quite literally over to you dear chap…..

Regrettably your judgement about what is worthy or otherwise is in my opinion questionable to say the least. On a lot of matters.

You also have the unfortunate habit of asking for sincere responses and then mocking the answers you get.

But watch this space, if Baker lite is comfortable with answering my question no doubt you will recognise the difference between a definition and a specific contextual meaning.

In the meantime you can enjoy the dubious satisfaction of continuing to avoid acknowledging your gracelessness over the ‘chicken run’ exchange….but please don’t scuttle off now!

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
While the spot light is on Afghan refugees a record number of time wasters cross the channel a situation totally out of control ,where are they going to end up ?????
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here