GBNews: anyone watching?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I keep giving it go, but turn over after 30 seconds. It’s incredibly dull, its format all day long is a couple of cheapskate presenters on the sofa, interviewing people on ‘issues of our time’. Certainly not the go to place for news.

I can’t see how it’ll survive. Eventually it’ll join Eldorado and ITV Digital on the broadcasting scrap heap.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I think anyone with even a single digit IQ and that way politically would surely find it patronising, like this nugget about how we should spend millions on flags

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Saw a few mins of it the other day. Really reminded me of that morning show Robert Kilroy-Silk used to host. Terrible. Can’t see it lasting much longer if that’s a measure of their output. I gather it’s on it’s uppers now anyway?

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
All falling apart for GB News, even Farage's figures are going to shit

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1...-figures-Nigel-Farage-impact-BBC-Sky-News-evg

And this is a story carried by the well known Woke rag, the Express.

Glowing testimonies from the likes of Ppf notwithstanding, it's a dead man walking. I'd quite like it to hang around (it's already outstayed its welcome) draining the wallet of whoever was naive enough to bankroll it. When the viewing figures get down to single digits, maybe someone will wake up and smell the coffee........

Jan 30, 2008
And this is a story carried by the well known Woke rag, the Express.

Glowing testimonies from the likes of Ppf notwithstanding, it's a dead man walking. I'd quite like it to hang around (it's already outstayed its welcome) draining the wallet of whoever was naive enough to bankroll it. When the viewing figures get down to single digits, maybe someone will wake up and smell the coffee........

https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...=2ahUKEwik4fuMzLjyAhUQfMAKHZGLCKEQ0Qx6BAgDEAE
Never miss a moment
Regards
DF

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Tbh, I think even Nazi Boy and Bag O'Shite are bored with it, given the time they're spending on the main board.

I think they're missing the attention, here, too. :)

You seem very aggressive and triggered, try and calm down, match day Saturday, we can all look forward to to full stadium for the first time in 18 months, share a beer and a laugh.
Relax and enjoy [emoji1303]

Jan 30, 2008
You seem very aggressive and triggered, try and calm down, match day Saturday, we can all look forward to to full stadium for the first time in 18 months, share a beer and a laugh.
Relax and enjoy [emoji1303]

Not for me thanks I dont think I could stomach the 'Amex experience ' stick to the pub with the real fans :drink:

Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports