GBNews: anyone watching?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Well if Nigel Farage is on board then it'll definitely be here long term. He has absolutely no history of being involved in something then running away once he's pocketed the cash. Just ask the Brexit Party...

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well if Nigel Farage is on board then it'll definitely be here long term. He has absolutely no history of being involved in something then running away once he's pocketed the cash. Just ask the Brexit Party...

Yeah, but it guarantees him screen time. He loves that. The attention seeking kunnt.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Does anybody take seriously any more somebody who could describe the RNLI as. Taxi service for illegal immigrants, implying it should be illegal to save people from drowning?

On the contrary, seafarers have to abide by International Maritime law by rescuing people in the sea, regardless of why they were there. That’s why the Home Secretary couldn’t get the Royal Navy to ‘obey’ her.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He never implied that and yes lots of people do agree with him about the RNLI being a taxi service
Nige GUARANTEES to have the Woke spluttering on their Soy latte's
Regards
DF

If the woke aren’t watching him, he’s wasting his time.

So much for the Channel’s aim to be a serious channel.

Soy latte? :shit:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He never implied that and yes lots of people do agree with him about the RNLI being a taxi service
Regards
DF

The 'woke' don't watch Nigel Farage.

He's guaranteed to get the boneheaded constructs reaching for the Kleenex.

It's as if you think that GBeebies is a thorn in people's sides. It's not. Hardly anyone watches it, unless they want to access material to help their identity crisis.

Enjoy it, it's there for you.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Regards
DF

Let me ask you, because I know you have a lot of time on your hands..

On the rare occasions you’re not on here acting like an idiot are you just out in the world, walking about acting like this much of a prick?
In shops or in taxis? Down the gym, at the Jobcentre? or at the pub?
Is this your factory setting? Just getting about, being a twerp?
Do you get told to **** off a lot?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Let me ask you, because I know you have a lot of time on your hands..

On the rare occasions you’re not on here acting like an idiot are you just out in the world, walking about acting like this much of a prick?
In shops or in taxis? Down the gym, at the Jobcentre? or at the pub?
Is this your factory setting? Just getting about, being a twerp?
Do you get told to **** off a lot?

You really need ask?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Yeah, I know
Thought I’d ask :)

Bet he'll love the listings, today. :)

218315544_3848051428628629_4441945393099438826_n.jpg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1418116341144461313[/tweet]

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I might have been hallucinating. but I saw something of unparalleled awfulness a couple of days ago. The vile Stanley Johnson and the super-vile Nigel drinking a pint on a show called 'Talking Pints'. Monkey Tennis anyone?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I might have been hallucinating. but I saw something of unparalleled awfulness a couple of days ago. The vile Stanley Johnson and the super-vile Nigel drinking a pint on a show called 'Talking Pints'. Monkey Tennis anyone?

I'm still not convinced that this whole GBNews thing isn't Steve Coogan's greatest work to date ???

Jan 30, 2008
Gosh, if it's on one of your dodgy YT videos, then it MUST be true....and I assume it's telling you that it now has more viewers than the moon landings?

(Not that I'll bother watching a single thing you link to, you funny, obnoxious little racist.)

Sticks and stones are your best efforts ,what a bell end
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports