GBNews: anyone watching?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Who needs to watch tv?

It looks like we have our own 'Gammon Watch' on NSC, today.

(Must be the damp weather that brings them out.)

At least they get out, in the last 24hs all your 16 posts have been in the pit, seems you need to get out as well [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Out of the Bear Pit

Do you ever post on the main board, and to think you described me as having sweet FA to say about anything [emoji2357]

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
At least they get out, in the last 24hs all your 16 posts have been in the pit, seems you need to get out as well [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Out of the Bear Pit

Do you ever post on the main board, and to think you described me as having sweet FA to say about anything [emoji2357]

I obviously post more on there than you read, as you seem to spend nearly all your time (when you're not banned, of course), strolling in here and posting much ado about nothing.....as you do. Every. Single Day. :)

Bit of a sad character, aren't you, but at least you have the other two stooges to keep you company.

Btw, where exactly do 'Gammon Watch' go, when they're 'out'? I'd just like to know, so I can avoid it. Thanks.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I obviously post more on there than you read, as you seem to spend nearly all your time (when you're not banned, of course), strolling in here and posting much ado about nothing.....as you do. Every. Single Day. :)

Bit of a sad character, aren't you, but at least you have the other two stooges to keep you company.

Btw, where exactly do 'Gammon Watch' go, when they're 'out'? I'd just like to know, so I can avoid it. Thanks.

Let’s see how much you post then on the Main board say over the last 2 weeks,

99 posts in total

Only 26 of those on the main board

All of those 26 in the, excuse me, UFO thread, and you call me sad, and don’t worry you’re that dull I wouldn’t want to bump into you anyway [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Let’s see how much you post then on the Main board say over the last 2 weeks,

99 posts in total

Only 26 of those on the main board

All of those 26 in the, excuse me, UFO thread, and you call me sad, and don’t worry you’re that dull I wouldn’t want to bump into you anyway [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I just love that you have so much free time, and the insanity to actually check where/when I (and others, on numerous occasions), have been posting. You need help, mate. :lolol:

Seriously, though, you need to take a look at the posts you make on here - they're either snide, troll-like or backing up the gruesome twosome.
You were much more 'normal' when you kept clear of here for a while, but it's like catnip for you, isn't it. :)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I just love that you have so much free time, and the insanity to actually check where/when I (and others, on numerous occasions), have been posting. You need help, mate. :lolol:

Seriously, though, you need to take a look at the posts you make on here - they're either snide, troll-like or backing up the gruesome twosome.
You were much more 'normal' when you kept clear of here for a while, but it's like catnip for you, isn't it. :)

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

373efe4028689712b50b0990ac715d15.jpg

Ps don’t make disingenuous statements and you won’t get audited x

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

373efe4028689712b50b0990ac715d15.jpg

Ps don’t make disingenuous statements and you won’t get audited x

I made the mistake of assuming that you had slightly more functioning brain cells than the other two idiots.
It appears that I was sadly mistaken. *sigh*

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Apart from the promo vid Still not watched a second of it. Along with the vast majority of Great Britain. And we all know the majority are always correct. Don’t we?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Rumours of £5 / month is watch premium anti-woke content. With Neil gone for the time being they're already getting desperate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports