Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

Jan 30, 2008
My pleasure. I was interested to see how their attacks were taken at a local level since they targeted Brighton and was also wondering when being 'anti racist' became a bad thing...?
All this going on behind parents backs with no consultation , no wonder concerns have been raised by the parents
Regards
DF

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
On a national TV news station they are now having a 10 minute discussion about the pedestrianisation of Norwich town centre and traffic conditions between there and Kings Lynn.

Tinpot doesn't cover it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
EVen I thought it would make it to a month before they started jumping ship. It's gone really quite spectacularly badly.

Jan 30, 2008
On a national TV news station they are now having a 10 minute discussion about the pedestrianisation of Norwich town centre and traffic conditions between there and Kings Lynn.

Tinpot doesn't cover it.

Still better then drag Queens in Brighton and people that support illegal crossings in Dover on the BBC...... woke watch anyone ?
Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
EVen I thought it would make it to a month before they started jumping ship. It's gone really quite spectacularly badly.

I don't know if he is 'jumping ship' but this self styled 'man of the people' has a substantial property in France, so probably wants to get back to it...... Cheers!

Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 15.30.36.png

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Neither. One seem to be the shows total throughout the day, the other shows the individual programme figures.

Terrible viewing figures.

It certainly seems to be rattling the bed wetters.
To be fare,I only watch the YouTube clips...nice to watch reasoned discussion and debate.
Will it survive? Probably not,but refreshing nonetheless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It shows how blinkered it's fans are if they actually believe GB News has more real term viewers than BBC or Sky. That is plainly ridiculous and illustrates perfectly how unwilling certain people are to scrutinise what they are being told. Do they not want to know the truth or do hey genuinely believe false representatives like that Mail article?

If you like the channel, great. I hope it brings you enjoyment. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but we are not entitled to our own truth.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
It shows how blinkered it's fans are if they actually believe GB News has more real term viewers than BBC or Sky. That is plainly ridiculous and illustrates perfectly how unwilling certain people are to scrutinise what they are being told. Do they not want to know the truth or do hey genuinely believe false representatives like that Mail article?

If you like the channel, great. I hope it brings you enjoyment. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but we are not entitled to our own truth.

To be sure..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

E41SOPoWQAcnVwI.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here