Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Story now about Russell Brand's dog mauling a wallaby. Some bloke says you can't keep a dog on a lead all the time as it will make it mentally ill.

It sounds like I am watching all day to find these nuggets but I literally turn over briefly and this stuff happens within seconds.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Far-ige presenting a show just now. They’re covering good issues, but what a shame it’s that donut with his constant loaded questions.

Enjoyed the show with our Nigel, the most influential politician for a generation, I really don’t think we’d have got to leave the corrupt EU if it wasn’t for our Nigel. As ever,Paul Embery was excellent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Enjoyed the show with our Nigel, the most influential politician for a generation, I really don’t think we’d have got to leave the corrupt EU if it wasn’t for our Nigel. As ever,Paul Embery was excellent.

Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 06.58.04.png

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Free speech , no place for cancel culture on GB news
Regards
DF

Whoever said any different about Free Speech, Dim Fool?

You know how to trot out the phrases, but you clearly have no idea what they mean.

So...

as I advised before, take time before posting your brain burps. Maybe a month would do it (provided you have someone to check your grammar).....

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Whoever said any different about Free Speech, Dim Fool?

You know how to trot out the phrases, but you clearly have no idea what they mean.

So...

as I advised before, take time before posting your brain burps. Maybe a month would do it (provided you have someone to check your grammar).....

posts on the world wide web about a free to view TV station broadcasted to the world where the issue is there's no freedom of speech.....

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
GB News criticising Brighton for being anti racist ???

[tweet]1407808634399215616[/tweet]

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
GB News criticising Brighton for being anti racist ???

[tweet]1407808634399215616[/tweet]
Good to know you are such an avid viewer and thanks for posting, that's the first clip I have watched and it was very informative, shame you misrepresented it, will try to watch more [emoji106]

I would suggest having a 'Woke watch' thread on NSC but I doubt it would last very long as the 'Woke' clique would get it cancelled ...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Good to know you are such an avid viewer and thanks for posting, that's the first clip I have watched and it was very informative, shame you misrepresented it, will try to watch more [emoji106]

I would suggest having a 'Woke watch' thread on NSC but I doubt it would last very long as the 'Woke' clique would get it cancelled ...

My pleasure. I was interested to see how their attacks were taken at a local level since they targeted Brighton and was also wondering when being 'anti racist' became a bad thing...?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

:lol: :lol:

NSC is awash with threads like that. They are usually easily countered but then ignite the wrath of the racists and the 'I'm not racist buts' and they end up in the Bigot Pit.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

It really is pathetic how these people want to divide us and stifle debate. No surprise..but shameful nonetheless.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
It really is pathetic how these people want to divide us and stifle debate. No surprise..but shameful nonetheless.

Hi Baker lite

Why would anyone want to stifle debate as long as it's on the thread topic?

Over to you to start and let's keep it impersonal.....

Or have you still got me on ignore, thereby stifling debate......

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Since when is Andrew Doyle (a Northern Irish comedian) an expert on either critical race theory or Brighton?

What next, Lee Hurst on the scientific analysis of climate change?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Since when is Andrew Doyle (a Northern Irish comedian) an expert on either critical race theory or Brighton?

What next, Lee Hurst on the scientific analysis of climate change?

They need look no further than the cognoscenti of everything, all here on NSC.

Jan 30, 2008
Woke watch worth it's weight in Gold, long may it continue high lighting the minority views in this country which the likes of the BBC and CH4 thrive on spewing out 🇬🇧
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here