Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I can’t believe that there is an active thread visited daily by many, with plus 500 posts about a shit news channel ffs [emoji2357]

The sooner people get back to work the better!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I believe it will all wrapped up by Christmas, I do enjoy the Andrew Neil hour, he’s the best in the business at what he does. The rest seems alarmingly unprofessional..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
A little insight into their MO. Their headline is the 'the UK exported more food and drink to outside the EU than into it after the first few months of Brexit' could well be factually true.
It shows that Brexit IS working! We've found new markets! What was the fuss about?

But what it ignores is that the sole cause of this is that these exports to the EU have fallen off a cliff (50% down). This is a disaster not a triumph. Shockingly bad journalism and just slyly misleading. They've shown their hand there.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A little insight into their MO. Their headline is the 'the UK exported more food and drink to outside the EU than into it after the first few months of Brexit' could well be factually true.
It shows that Brexit IS working! We've found new markets! What was the fuss about?

But what it ignores is that the sole cause of this is that these exports to the EU have fallen off a cliff (50% down). This is a disaster not a triumph. Shockingly bad journalism and just slyly misleading. They've shown their hand there.

And diary exports down 90%

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...pack-bags-for-europe-as-eu-lifts-travel-curbs

And the chlorinated chickens haven't even come home to roost yet

D

Deleted member 2719

I plan on retiring early but I am 41. That was my first graduate job.

I hope the information I provided about viewing figures was useful.

Thanks for the figures, but I would only judge the figures after a period of say 12 months and whether there was progression or not.

Like the famous saying goes 'the Albion was not built in a day.'

Kirsty gets my vote, and she can toss my larch any time.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Watching the "voice of the real people" now. It is like a Roedean reunion. Some random woman with a posh accent who is overwhelmed that if you go to Skegness and Hastings, you can talk to people in Skegness and Hastings and they will tell you stories about Skegness and Hastings. Now the blonde seems to be upping her posh accent game and sounds like a parody. Whilst Kirsty Gallagher is bored and seems to be Googling something. Or maybe completing her Community Service. And they seem to have placed the black lady in front of the black part of the set so you can barely see her on wide shots. I really don't get what it is trying to do.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Perfect example. Let's put a lady with jet black hair and a dark brown dress in front of a black background. And this pic is from a video where they go to a guest where the colour is so oversaturated that they comment on her purple clothes that are actually black.

gb.png

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
white middle class lets get angry brigade, stoking culture wars just as predicted

YAWN

A gay, foreign, white middle class guy, no less. Must be a bit of confliction is some parts.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Ok. I am enjoying this far too much. It is just like a comic pastiche.

"The big thing with GB News is we want to cover stories important to you all over the country. We have regional reporters out and about finding the stories that matter to you. Today, we will go to our North West reporter in Salford."

"Hi Alistair - welcome to my living room. I am currently self isolating for another 2 days."

:lolol::lolol:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Ok. I am enjoying this far too much. It is just like a comic pastiche.

"The big thing with GB News is we want to cover stories important to you all over the country. We have regional reporters out and about finding the stories that matter to you. Today, we will go to our North West reporter in Salford."

"Hi Alistair - welcome to my living room. I am currently self isolating for another 2 days."

:lolol::lolol:

If I'd known it was a spoof news channel, I'd have given it a whirl. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here